RB 5.2.2.0

Kroakster

Member
Just downloaded latest version 5.2.2.0 and possible bug...
If you click Mute Monitor at top of screen it mutes OK, but then cannot UN-mute again'    :'(
 

djsoft

Well-known member
Staff member
Kroakster said:
Just downloaded latest version 5.2.2.0 and possible bug...
If you click Mute Monitor at top of screen it mutes OK, but then cannot UN-mute again'    :'(
That's odd... Just checked it here and it works OK. Can you please give more information on it, does it occur again if you restart RadioBOSS or Windows?
 

nelson c

Active member
Hello,
Attached here I found several bugs.
The present day is version 5.2.2, appeared when you drag songs from Windows Explorer to a playlist RB.
But everything worked as it should.

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • Desktop.rar
    20 KB · Views: 185

nelson c

Active member
more reports.
Some were because you try to move a track and was doing cueing.
One sometimes the program hung completely and restart.
 

Attachments

  • Desktop.rar
    43.8 KB · Views: 174
Excellent job on 5.2.2.0 Dmitry.  I haven't had a chance yet to check it all out, but by the email I got last night, the new one looks promising.
 

djsoft

Well-known member
Staff member
nelson c said:
more reports.
Some were because you try to move a track and was doing cueing.
One sometimes the program hung completely and restart.
OK, thanks, will take a look at those reports.

Indie Radio Network said:
Excellent job on 5.2.2.0 Dmitry.  I haven't had a chance yet to check it all out, but by the email I got last night, the new one looks promising.
Thanks! This update targets bug fixes and minor improvements mostly...
 

djsoft

Well-known member
Staff member
Indie Radio Network said:
I figured it out yesterday and found out the output to encoders is just for the mic side of it.
Yes. If you want everything to be broadcaster directly to encoders (without using sound card) then select "No sound" in Settings->Playback for the Main soundcard.
 
Top