I've noticed what I think may be a bug or two since we upgraded to this version recently:
- Tracklist events in scheduler do not seem to appear in the log printout
- Some one hour mp3 files were processed with tracktool in an earlier version with end points that do not appear to be removable - despite processing of the files (remove start and end points), the audio cuts off at the end at the wrong point, suggesting a previous setting is still embedded in the file...
- Sometimes tracktool normalisation performed on a file in a folder does not appear when the file is opened in tracktool in the music library.
- One of the audio files (news) in a multiple files playlist failed to play at all today - this is the first time I have ever seen this happen - all other files each side played normally and the file played satisfactorily for the past few years. In case this was a once off, I will monitor and let you know if it is consistent.
- The scale on the audio file in tracktool does not make a lot of sense - the graduations should fall on more easily interpreted minutes and seconds - similarly the start and end points would be easier to use if they were expressed in HHMMSS.
- Please restore the save command in the music library - as others have suggested.
- When adding a large quantity of new files to the library, sometimes it can be quite difficult to avoid adding some files that may have already been added - this results in many duplicates that have to be deleted later. The "date added" helps, but it can get messy as there does not appear to be a way of selecting overwrite or skip overwriting an existing file (or is there?)
- The ad scheduler needs some work to give it a more reliable "feel" - we find that ticking the boxes doesn't always work and it is hard to know what ads are being scheduled without printing out the overall timetable.