Relaystart

Why is this not working properly.

Relaystart.
Relaystop
In between i have ads, the ads are priority, but the ads are being covered by the relay.

Are there ways to just have a relay start and stop.
For one hour at time?

Currently i have the relaystart at 9am , relaystop 12 pm. With ads priority enabled , but the ads schedule are not being heard , the replay is covering the ads

hour #1 relaystart play for one hour , then stop
Ads schedule for 8 mins

hour #2 relaystart play for one hour. Then stop
Ads schedule for 8 mins

hour #3 relaystart play for one hour. Then stop
Ads schedule for 8 mins

You can enable the "Priority over the relay" option for the ads events, this will allow those events to silence the relay and play.

Here's a photo of my enabled option

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220530-102415_AnyDesk.jpg
    Screenshot_20220530-102415_AnyDesk.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 158
at this point there are 3 items playing , the play list , ads & relay.

(1)
i have also checked the " pause playlist while event is playing"
if left uncheck this the playlist will be audible.

(2) the relay is still audible ( not silence, the volume is very low )

(3) the ads volume is loud

There are two sets of overlays, one overlay on the schedule events, there's another in the ads scheduler. Where should i activate the overlay?

There are two sets of overlays, one overlay on the schedule events, there's another in the ads scheduler. Where should i activate the overlay?
It's the same, in Ads Scheduler you specify the options for the scheduled event it creates.

As for the relay issue - when the event starts, does it play or it's completely muted by the relay?

If i don't use the relay and use the overlay , it will pause the playlist and resume where it stop when the ads scheduler finish, but it does not start the schedule events . The schedule events only start after the current track is finish.

If i turn off overlay or not use the relay events and ads scheduler works fine.

The events plays loud, and the relay can be heard at a lower level
This does not reproduce here, I'm sorry - the relay is completely muted with this option, not lowered by some amount dB but its volume is set to zero. Analyzing the stream it's all zeroes and nothing can be heard.

Back