hi stuff thanks for the software very nice! in the future add pls replace tracks?
that is, replace the track in playlist of hard disk, no add track but replace! that replaces thanks
You can do it e.g., add a track to the playlist where you need it, then remove tracks you don't need. Separate "Replace" button doesn't seem like a useful addition, I'm sorry. The problem with adding any options is that right-click menu for tracks in the playlist, as well as Playlist main menu have so many commands already, so adding anything new must be justified.
Sorry, I misunderstood your screenshot at first. I thought you were showing a function in RadioBOSS, but now I understand that this is from RadioDJ and you are suggesting the same “Replace” function for RadioBOSS.
Now your request makes sense to me. Replacing a selected track directly at the same playlist position would indeed be quicker and more convenient than adding a new track first and then deleting the old one.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.