Report Builder Harmonize Separators

JeanXeb

Hi djsoft,

Would it be possible for the reporting system to be harmonized in terms of separators ?
The CSV retrieved is very complex to decipher by Excel for example when importing, because the separators are different at times.
The same goes for tags, they are even less decipherable, # is added in the report

It would be good to be able to import information, then next column its value
Then for the tags you can also have a separation for each tag.

In addition, the report does not take into account the parameters.
Here I ask not to include the JINGLES in the report and yet they are in it

Capture d'écran 2024-04-07 094823.png

Best regards,

Last edited:
The CSV retrieved is very complex to decipher by Excel for example when importing, because the separators are different at times.
RadioBOSS generated the correct CSV file, maybe you need to configure how Excel imports it.

Then for the tags you can also have a separation for each tag.
All tags are stored in a CSV file in a single column, the value of it is XML data with all tag parameters.
This is easy to be parsed automatically - almost any programming language has tools to parse CSV and XML. Excel is not the right tool for it.

Depending on what information you need, you can probably use the Report Generator: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/report_generator.htm

I'm not talking about the report generator, but from the reading report in the options ...

Attachments

• Capture d'écran 2024-04-07 220215.jpg
    Capture d'écran 2024-04-07 220215.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 19
I'm not talking about the report generator, but from the reading report in the options ...
This is internal report format and will not be changed - Report Generator depends on it, also RadioBOSS Cloud reporting, whatever custom systems users created to parse those reports etc.

You can use the Report Generator to create custom reports based on those CSV files.

Back