Report generator stops at power cut

maya.vu?kovi?

We had a power shortage the other day and the report for that day could be generated only up to that moment. All the data in the .csv file is there but the report generator isn't "reading" it after the power was turned back on. The same thing happened when we had to restart our PC because of the soundcard malfunction.

Maya Vu?kovi? said:
We had a power shortage the other day and the report for that day could be generated only up to that moment. All the data in the .csv file is there but the report generator isn't "reading" it after the power was turned back on. The same thing happened when we had to restart our PC because of the soundcard malfunction.
Can you please send the .csv file to support@djsoft.net to take a look at them here?

Sure. I've sent you one of them. The power went out at 1.54 AM. I was messing around with the other one, trying to get it to work, so I can't send you that one :)

It looks like the file was not written correctly to the disk because of power outage... You can manually remove the <NUL> symbols, located at the log line for 1:54 AM - it will fix the problem.

Back