Report generator

Shameer

Hello Dimitry i see you are already working on RB 5.0 Congratulations to you and the RB team on the great job you are doing with updates as well as answering our questions and including our suggestions in your future upgrade keep up the good work. i have two feature request for you here goes.

1 is it possible at all to add a file type selector to your report generator so i can generate a report on say all commercials played for the past week  and maybe even add a filter so i can look for a specific commercial or commercials ? i have clients who request a report of played commercials forbore making payments, my current process to do this goes like this generate a report of all items played for the past week export that report to an excel document then extract that client's information from  the excel document it can be quite tedious at times and seeing that all our music is scheduled and played through RB generating a week or two weeks report takes a little time a month report takes even longer so i just think narrowing down the field of the report generator will be a smoother process.

2 will it be possible to have an export to excel or PDF feature added to the music library ?this way i can have a generated list of all songs i currently have in each category. looking forward to your usual speedy reply and for other to comment as well if this is something that they will be interested in and will make their work flow even better.

Regards
Shameer Ali

Shameer,

Yes, RB 5.0 is being developed and I think the beta version will be published in October.
Both of the features you've asked for will be added in the next update :)

Back