Report generator

RadioNarodnjkSi

Hi. I have an urgent request. My radio is a pro and so due to copyright protection agency, I must send a monthly report of all being played on the radio. So I really ask if it is possible to get or make a script REPORT GENERATOR, as in the attached picture.
Thank you and bay.

Attachments

• Report Generator.png
    Report Generator.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 471
Slovenski  Narodnjak said:
Hi. I have an urgent request. My radio is a pro and so due to copyright protection agency, I must send a monthly report of all being played on the radio. So I really ask if it is possible to get or make a script REPORT GENERATOR, as in the attached picture.
Thank you and bay.
Report Generator already generates something like this if you choose report fields accordingly (except for the "Type" field). Can you please be more specific on what should be added?

It looks like the music files are not present on the disk (or you're creating report on another computer) and you also have "Store track information in report" option disabled in RadioBOSS Settings->Reports.

Something's not right, works and stores like number 1 picture is not right

But we would necessarily be so as the picture number 2
I do not know why not, I do not program this option, or I do not know how to set properly. Bothers me the picture number 2, that lenght ??: ?? Why not show the length of the song 4:30 ???

Attachments

• NO1.png
    NO1.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 420
  • hjhjhjhj Screenshot - 17.2.2015 , 12_47_32.png
    hjhjhjhj Screenshot - 17.2.2015 , 12_47_32.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 358
Report Generator uses the track information (including duration) stored in the report file. If you turned off this information storage (RadioBOSS Settings->Reports->"Store track information in reports"), then it tries to find the music file on the disk and tries to determine its length. If file is not present either, then it will display length as "??:??". Do you have the "Store track information in reports" option disabled?

I got all the way as the instructions and assistance, but all one does not work when I click on tools-report generator and all it says here only the length of a song is not displayed ??: ??
I have just labeled "Create & save report title"
It does not help me that would work in any way.

I think it urgently needs program as BOSS, report generator as per the attached figure made Sam Broadcaster. This function is needed because of all reports required, as well as publishing houses and music agency. Make this add-on download for all previous versions of the radio BOSS. ??? ::)

Attachments

• hjhjhjhj Screenshot - 17.2.2015 , 15_38_09.png
    hjhjhjhj Screenshot - 17.2.2015 , 15_38_09.png
    101.1 KB · Views: 375
I've attached Report Generator produced by RadioBOSS which has all fields you requested. Please clarify what feature is missing for you. For the length "??:??" - please see my previous posts in this threads to fix it.

Attachments

• 2015-02-17_21-31-47.png
    2015-02-17_21-31-47.png
    138.8 KB · Views: 383
Back