Report in gmail

Dioguittar

Hello..
I would like to know if anyone has had the experience, or managed to set up sending RadioBoss reports to a gmail account. I've tried, but I still can't. I've already disabled security on my gmail account, I've already set a password for the Gmail app and nothing...
I used this data:
SMTP Service Fully Qualified Domain Name smtp-relay.gmail.com
configuration options
Port 25, 465 or 587, but so far I haven't been able to send it. I did several tests but there are always errors in sending.

I recommend you using the djsoft.net email sending service instead - it requires no configuration and just works. It was added in the recent versions of RadioBOSS and RadioLogger.

Dimitri I get the same although it may not be radioboss . It looks like HTTP /1.1 500 server error if you put anything but email in notification. I am guessing this maybe what was tried. It does send email ok

Dimitri I get the same although it may not be radioboss . It looks like HTTP /1.1 500 server error if you put anything but email in notification. I am guessing this maybe what was tried. It does send email ok
If you use email notification and email is not valid, then I guess error message is the only valid result here.

Back