Schedule ADS With Specific Times

Jiame Snr

I have adverts that i want to schedule at specific times. But the scheduler seems to only work with intervals how do i fix that

Schedule commercials at specific times within a playlist that is already running (musical). When I generate this in the radioboss cloud it works in some moments, and in others it erases the entire playlist and starts running only that looping advertisement ...

Schedule commercials at specific times within a playlist that is already running (musical). When I generate this in the radioboss cloud it works in some moments, and in others it erases the entire playlist and starts running only that looping advertisement ...
You need to check the event settings. Note that scheduled events are removed from the playlist after playback by default, so if you have event that load the playlist, enable the "Insert as regular music tracks" option for such events. You can find more information about the scheduler here: https://www.radioboss.fm/radioboss-cloud/scheduler/

I tested this configuration and it worked, would that be?

1619117578200.png

It doesn't seem that the event is repeated - when the event starts, there will be "Starting event" log entries, but there are non on your log screenshot. What happens is that it appears that it have nothing else to play, there's a single "BOB'S MILK SHAKE" file in the playlist and it plays it over and over. You can confirm if that's the case if you open the Overview tab.

You need to enable the "Insert as regular music tracks" option for music events - that is, for the tracks that you don't want to be removed from the playlist. For break events, like "BOB'S MILK SHAKE" this should be dsisabled as I suppose you need it to play once and then get deleted.

In your case, the opposite happens, because of the "Insert as regular music tracks" enabled for "BOB'S MILK SHAKE" this file stays in the playlist, and because this option is not enabled for the music, it's deleted.

Friend, I'm talking about radioboss cloud, not software for windows... the screens I sent are from your cloud system...

I've tried to do this ... it works until a certain moment, then it gives an error ... as you saw in the prints I sent earlier, it works but at some point it stops working ... If you can send the correct setup (the screen) for me to duplicate here, I would appreciate it ...

I've tried to do this ... it works until a certain moment, then it gives an error ... as you saw in the prints I sent earlier, it works but at some point it stops working ... If you can send the correct setup (the screen) for me to duplicate here, I would appreciate it ...
Can you please provide more details on what actually happens?

It's in the story above ... in short, I want to create a commercial break every full hour, but the system ends up erasing my musical schedule (see the prints). It worked to a point, but then started to repeat the audio over and over, looping.

You need to properly use the "Insert as regular music tracks" option as I have described above. You can test how the events work using the "Run" button, then open Overview tab to see what changed.

Back