Schedule for the radio studio - a separate program.

RafalCh

A separate program with a calendar schedule in which you will be able to plan events in a calendar system, enter news texts, weather, etc. It is important that it is a separate module synchronized with RadioBoss. It will allow the host of the radio program to track individual tasks that he has planned to read, discuss and plan a live conversation with a radio guest. By the way, he will see if the previously scheduled tasks in the RadioBoss schedule will not conflict.
A separate program will allow you to display the window on the second monitor screen.

A separate program with a calendar schedule in which you will be able to plan events in a calendar system, enter news texts, weather, etc. It is important that it is a separate module synchronized with RadioBoss. It will allow the host of the radio program to track individual tasks that he has planned to read, discuss and plan a live conversation with a radio guest. By the way, he will see if the previously scheduled tasks in the RadioBoss schedule will not conflict.
A separate program will allow you to display the window on the second monitor screen.
You can activate the "additional zone" (from the View->Work Zones menu) and add scheduler there.

I'm not sure yet about remote scheduler management - it will complicate things a lot (you need to also have access to remote music and other things like playlist generator presets and many more others).

I'm not talking about remote access in the sense of a network. It's about installation on the same computer as radioboss, only the possibility to launch a separate window only with a schedule.
The solution you propose is used by me, but I can't enter text in it, I don't have a calendar layout divided into days and weeks, and hours .... this is a different solution.

It's about installation on the same computer as radioboss, only the possibility to launch a separate window only with a schedule.
You can install another instance of RadioBOSS (choose a different folder when installing), you can use it to manage scheduled events. Events list can be saved as a file, and you can then load it into your main RadioBOSS installation.

The solution you propose is used by me, but I can't enter text in it, I don't have a calendar layout divided into days and weeks, and hours .... this is a different solution.
There's no calendar layout in RadioBOSS. We'll add a sort of "events overview" in the next major update.

You can install another instance of RadioBOSS (choose a different folder when installing), you can use it to manage scheduled events. Events list can be saved as a file, and you can then load it into your main RadioBOSS installation.

There's no calendar layout in RadioBOSS. We'll add a sort of "events overview" in the next major update.
Excellent information!

I think this is a very good option, it would be good to see the scheduler also in a viewable calendar (perhaps an export function)
Like it is in Azuracast, so you can put it on your website and everyone can see when next show starts.
Also advantage is you seen when you missed an hour planning. :D

Attachments

• Zwischenablage01.jpg
    Zwischenablage01.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 98
Back