Schedule option

Well,my computer pro friend and I were going over the problems and we found the latest version (457) to be the problem. It uses 50% more resources than the (453) version and just plain wont run right on any of the SEVEN computers we tested it on with streaming and plugins. (453) runs ok except for the funny playlist stuff of adding songs from nowhere and commercials stacking up. I will keep checking to see your progress in fixing all the bugs and features. I would love to see it work properly, I would certainly use it then.

Thank you! For now we're rewriting all playback/scheduler/broadcasting related stuff from the scratch (it'll take about a month to implement, test, etc before it'll be released). I'm pretty sure that all bugs will be fixed after this (but, new bugs may be introduced :)).

Greetings, my dear!

If you click the "Stop" button, do you mean there should be some action (playlist) that should be triggered after 10 minutes after you click it?
In that case, I would suggest going to the menu and clicking "Settings"->"Silence Detector". You should set "Length of silence" at 10 minutes, check "Load auxiliary playlist" and then in the field below, enter the file name of your playlist.

If you click the "Stop" button, do you mean there should be some action (playlist) that should be triggered after 10 minutes after you click it?
There would be no action after it's stopped. Silence detector won't action either - it only actions when the expected state is "playing".

Back