Scheduler mixes playlists from scheduled events

michaelreed.rocks

Whenever I schedule one or more music playlist events, as the first event begins, all or part of one or sometimes more of another scheduled music playlist event will be added to the current playing event. This makes the list too long and mixes them all up which causes other problems. I’ve used the Schedule Wizard, tried using Playlist Pro and building the playlist myself & neither worked. I haven’t found anything in the Help System or the Forum that matches this.

Events will never add tracks from other playlsits, they only start whatever playlist or track is configured for the event. I suggest you to check your scheduled events, to ensure they actually start the right item. You can also inspect the logs to see what happens.

Não sei como corrigir eventos programados em intervalos curtos. Se você programar um evento com uma entrada às 11h59 e outra às 12h00, ele carrega o primeiro, mas se a música ainda estiver tocando, ele carrega o evento de 12 em uma sequência antes do evento 11h59. Qual a lógica do primeiro sendo executado após o segundo ??

I don't know how to correct events scheduled at short intervals. If you schedule an event with an entry at 11:59 am and another at 12:00 pm, it loads the first one, but if the song is still playing, it loads the 12 event in a sequence before the 11:59 event. What is the logic of the first one being executed after the second ??

You can enable the "If there are scheduled events, enqueue" option - this will make it insert the 12.00 event after the 11.59 event.

Você pode habilitar a opção "Se houver eventos programados, enfileirar" - isso fará com que seja inserido o evento 12h00 após o evento 11h59.

You can enable the "If there are scheduled events, enqueue" option - this will make it insert the 12.00 event after the 11.59 event.
But the error is exactly there. The overlapping of events. The 12 o'clock event should enter after the 11:59 event, however if a song is playing, the 11:59 event is loaded and then the 12 o'clock event loads. hours, staying above the previous event. If the track ends next to the event, it overlaps.

But the error is exactly there. The overlapping of events. The 12 o'clock event should enter after the 11:59 event, however if a song is playing, the 11:59 event is loaded and then the 12 o'clock event loads. hours, staying above the previous event. If the track ends next to the event, it overlaps.
Can you please send screenshots of the both events?

Can you please send screenshots of the both events?
Below are the screenshots.
Event scheduled at 15:04 and 15:05 (example).
The music is playing and at 15:04 it loads the corresponding event (blue) and at 15:05 it loads the corresponding event (green). Within a logic, the event of 15:05 hrs should be loaded after the event of 15: 04 hrs, but while the track is playing, the event with a later time loads over the previous programmed event.

Attachments

• Event 15 hrs and 04 min.jpg
    Event 15 hrs and 04 min.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 201
  • Event 15 hrs e 05 min.jpg
    Event 15 hrs e 05 min.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 197
  • scheduled events.jpg
    scheduled events.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 208
None of the events have the "If there are tracks from the schedule in the playlist, enqueue" option enabled, you should enable it if you want events to be queued one after another.

None of the events have the "If there are tracks from the schedule in the playlist, enqueue" option enabled, you should enable it if you want events to be queued one after another.
I was using this "queue" function and was playing to the end of the playlist. Was there a fix ??
The option now works correctly.
I appreciate the support.

Back