Show All and Recently Added fdiles

Shameer

Hello Dimitri,
Just another feature request for you to think about.

(1) Is it possible to add a feature that will show all files in the various categories/database (library) such as a view all files or search all files ? this can be a useful tool especially if someone is not familiar with my category (library) structure they will still be able to look for a file and locate it very quickly without having to go through all my category (library).

(2) would it be possible to add a feature that will show recently added files like say show the last 200 files added to the database ?

Again these are only suggestion as i have said before i am a very happy customer  RB has been up and running in my On Air studio just shy of one year without any problem.

Regards
Shameer Ali

Shameer,

I suppose you want those features for the Search tab in RadioBOSS? If so, (1) will be added in one of the minor RB 4.9.x updates. I'm not sure about (2) yet - maybe it will be in form of "show tracks added in last X days".

Hello Dimitri,
That is exactly where i want it , on a side note i observed something whilst using RB, sometimes when  switching between categories in the search tab  eg sometimes when i switch between say My R&B category and my Pop category all files in that category will appear and sometime it will not change until i click in the search area and hit the return/enter key  is there a fix for this ?

Regards
Shameer Ali

Shameer said:
sometimes when  switching between categories in the search tab  eg sometimes when i switch between say My R&B category and my Pop category all files in that category will appear and sometime it will not change until i click in the search area and hit the return/enter key  is there a fix for this ?
This will be fixed in RadioBOSS 4.9.

Back