Show jingle list instead of Log and stop jingles ducking audio

WondereWouter

Hello everybody,

Ik would like RB to show a list of jingles on the bottom left, instead of the log. The jingle-tab shows there when you play one, but I haven't found a way to make it stick.
Next I would like the main audio to stay at the same volume when I play a jingle. It ducks now, but I want to do the mixing myself and I can't find the option for the jingles not to affect the audio output of the main list.

NB I'm not talking about the jingle pallet but tabout the jingle-option that responds to the 1-10 buttons on the keyboard. RB Has no midi (why not!?), so this is the only way to play a jingle without having to fumble around with the mouse.

The jingle-tab shows there when you play one, but I haven't found a way to make it stick.
The player is created so jingle will play there. Once playback ends, player is deleted. You can start multiple jingles and multiple player tabs will be created. I don't see any reason to keep them after playback.

Next I would like the main audio to stay at the same volume when I play a jingle. It ducks now, but I want to do the mixing myself and I can't find the option for the jingles not to affect the audio output of the main list.
It's controlled in Jingles->Assign menu (where you assign quick jingles) at the bottom of the window there are playlist ducking controls.

Back