Some requests for future updates

Yes, I would like to customize the typography and also the possibility of writing or placing a special character to differentiate something a little more like: ---𝙃𝙀π™ͺ𝙧 π™’π™–π™§π™ π™šπ™§ 3:00π™₯𝙒--- ~~𝙃𝙀π™ͺ𝙧 π™’π™–π™§π™ π™šπ™§ 3:00π™₯𝙒~~ [𝙃𝙀π™ͺ𝙧 π™’π™–π™§π™ π™šπ™§ 3:00π™₯𝙒 ] <[𝙃𝙀π™ͺ𝙧 π™’π™–π™§π™ π™šπ™§ 3:00π™₯𝙒 ]> <𝙃𝙀π™ͺ𝙧 π™’π™–π™§π™ π™šπ™§ 3:00π™₯𝙒 >

or just set the time ---3:00π™₯𝙒---
Thank you for the suggestion, I'll see what we can do about it.

Me gustarΓ­a que la hora previa se incluyera con el mismo anuncio de hora.
I'm not sure I understood how it needs to work.

2 Track properties in music library:
Player in tag editor

This prevents you from having to leave the window and play the song to identify the genre when editing the tags in the music library. This is very useful for when you are editing a lot of tags and want to save time.
Absolutely right, I asked the same thing a long time ago, it will be very nice to have a player in tag editor to listen the songs and press next or previous too quick edit tags on a big amount of titles.

Thanks for this request !

@djsoft

No estoy seguro de haber entendido cΓ³mo debe funcionar.
It should work as a container. But something preset example directly in the time announcement file type.

---------
Something else, could you add an advanced option and that is that when clicking on the "play" button of the playlist, this button can at the same time pause what is currently playing on the cartwall, auxiliaries, modules, etc. ? I find it useful when I want to play the selected item in the playlist in the foreground. for example an identification station. On my radio after using a musical background (cartwall) we placed an ID and followed by music.

This was asked me by a person who has a web radio and does not have a console, but a virtual one. Which this option is very useful when you don't have a physical console.

It should work as a container. But something preset example directly in the time announcement file type.
You can use the playlist file if you want to have multiple items.

Something else, could you add an advanced option and that is that when clicking on the "play" button of the playlist, this button can at the same time pause what is currently playing on the cartwall, auxiliaries, modules, etc. ?
This is not an easy thing to add, there are lots of small things needed to be considered to make this work right, especially I suppose it will need to unpause whatever was paused. There's also not pause function for Cart Wall. I'm not sure about it yet, maybe we should wait if other users also need this.

You can use the playlist file if you want to have multiple items.
Ok, thank you, I found a way to make it work the way I want, I just need to be able to name the containers and to put a specific color on each container. This will be added I understand.
This is not an easy thing to add, there are lots of small things needed to be considered to make this work right, especially I suppose it will need to unpause whatever was paused. There's also not pause function for Cart Wall. I'm not sure about it yet, maybe we should wait if other users also need this.
I understand, it's complicated, let's see what others think, thank you.

Ok, thank you, I found a way to make it work the way I want, I just need to be able to name the containers and to put a specific color on each container. This will be added I understand.
Yes, maybe in version 7.0 but probably in later versions, we still have some other things ahead in the queue.

Could the option to place a sweeper or id be added directly to this window? This window is perfect, but I would like to be able to insert instead of a voice-over a "SWP/ID or JINGLE" BEFORE the song is played, unlike what we currently have that places the voice-over on top of the song. In a few words they would be the position options: "AFTER of TRACK"
BEFORE of TRACK"

This helps me when I have new music to be able to tell it to use a folder and select the SWP/ID JINGLES for "new music" up to a certain date.

This is obviously with the "omit a file type" option.

1707135865308.png

You can set position "End" and set the marker at the very start of the track.
Perfect! I didn't know this trick. But could they put the omit option after file types?

The idea is that 2 IDs or SWPs are NOT reproduced in a row. Since I use the structure of

SWP-ID
Music
SWP-ID
Music

And by using this option like this I think I would place 2 IDS OR SWPS in a row

Last edited:
I think the term to make this work the way I want would be Function: Replace the SWP/ID of the Track with the SWP/ID of the structure. I also make sure the mixture is smooth. It sounds cut off when I use it this way. I think it ignores the mixing points.

Last edited:
And by using this option like this I think I would place 2 IDS OR SWPS in a row
Interesting idea - added for the future versions.

I think the term to make this work the way I want would be Function: Replace the SWP/ID of the Track with the SWP/ID of the structure. I also make sure the mixture is smooth. It sounds cut off when I use it this way. I think it ignores the mixing points.
This will be very complex to configure or use. I think we can simply add options to either skip file types after/before voice over or add some options to voice overs to skip file types before/after them.

Perfect, thanks. Now there is something that I don't know if it should work like this and that is that when setting the time of the voice insertion, it does not play until the time is set exactly the same as the start time of the track.

Example:
start: 0,12
insert v: 0,00 (does not play)

start: 0,12
insert v: 0,12 plays.

Should this work like this?

Perfect, thanks. Now there is something that I don't know if it should work like this and that is that when setting the time of the voice insertion, it does not play until the time is set exactly the same as the start time of the track.
If a voice track is inserted before Start marker, it means that it's outside of playback range so it won't be processed. The voice track must be between Start and End markers.

Hello, what is the possibility of adding an option to respect the duration
1708134246404.png
(tracks, hour, minutes, use all source tracks) of the categories within a category by "weights".

My idea with this is that having 2 categories, one with the duration of 2tracks and another with the duration of 1track. When any of these categories are selected, their durations are respected.

This helps me, in my case, to place a playlist that contains a specific swp-id (classics, new music) and a tracklist (folder) and when selected, these two elements are placed in order.

And by having another normal category, when selected a single normal track is loaded. Obviously having a category with (generic swp-id) in the original structure that is omitted thanks to the "file type".

I don't know if I could explain myself well.

Example of what it would be like:
1708135351346.png

The request is understood, I think this will be added in the future updates. It's already time to release RadioBOSS 7.0 soon, and a change like this requires a lot of testing.

The request is understood, I think this will be added in the future updates. It's already time to release RadioBOSS 7.0 soon, and a change like this requires a lot of testing.
Yes, it is a suggestion for the future. thank you. Congratulations on the release of version 7.0

It would be useful to be able to select which file types are not shown as duplicates, for example: time announcement, teaser, some file types created by the user, etc.

Could the calculation of days be added to the "last played" column or tag? example: 03/20/2024 (7 days ago). This in all areas: track info, search, playlist (tooltip), etc.

This makes manual selection of songs based on time in days much easier for those of us who select tracks manually.

Back