Some songs are cut in the middle

Poseidon

It has happened to me several times that some songs are cut in half or they don't end.
It is not the file since I have downloaded it and opened it in Audition and it is ok.
Then I upload that same file again and the whole song is played.
I don't use crossfade.
Do you know why it could be and how to fix it?

It has happened to me several times that some songs are cut in half or they don't end.
When the song "does not end" - what happens? Can you please specify your account user name and file name that was not played in full/did not end, we'll see what's wrong there.

Thanks a lot. It just cuts abruptly. A hard cut. My account name is otropublico. Today I started leaving those songs in a separate folder called "Mordidas". I have six songs there, And that's just from this night. I would appreciate that a lot. I'm loving this service.

Thanks a lot. It just cuts abruptly. A hard cut. My account name is otropublico. Today I started leaving those songs in a separate folder called "Mordidas". I have six songs there, And that's just from this night. I would appreciate that a lot. I'm loving this service.
This was fixed in the recent update, please let me know if you still experience the issue.

Back