Starting an event at the scheduled time

When a program is scheduled to start at, let's say, 8pm sometime a song could be playing and the scheduled program will have to wait until the song ends. This could leave the 8pm scheduled program to start late, maybe by minutes. I could tell the scheduler to interrupt the song and start the program but, it is abrupt with no fade out. This is not ideal because it cuts off the song playing before the scheduled program. I would be happy to be able to insert an instrumental music track before every scheduled program as long as it fades out before program starts at the scheduled time. Is this possible? Does the "Sweeper" option take care of this and fade out as well.

Loving RadioBOSS but, still learning. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Northeast Philadelphia Community Radio said:
I could tell the scheduler to interrupt the song and start the program but, it is abrupt with no fade out.
It will fade out the current track based on the crossfade settings: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/crossfades.htm
We had reports of a bug that sometimes there's no crossfade - this will be fixed in the RadioBOSS 6.0 release.

Back