Stream with external audio mixer

You can lower the music down - use volume slider in RB.

RadioCaster doesn't have scheduler yet.

UPD.
Actually in your situation will be better to connect RadioBOSS's output to mixer. And use another RadioBOSS or RadioCaster to stream mixer output.

Like this:
RadioBOSS (music) ----\
Microphone ------------- | ----> MIXER ------> RadioBOSS/RadioCaster (encoding)
Anything else ----------/

Hello,

I have this problem too.  [edit] have solved this problem very nice (screenshot). You can choose what you want to boradcast - that what you do with program, or all what comes to soundcard.
This is really nice way to solve the problem and work with external mixer. Hope this feature will be added to radioboss too.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 550
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 522
Yes, this will be added in the next version.
Currently you can use RadioCaster to broadcast sound card playback.

Quote from: lukass2000 on June 02, 2013, 04:56:40 AM

On version 4.8.x.x i have bottom right an MIC button.
    On version 4.9.0.11 i have no button.
    How have moved the MIC button, or how can i switch between MIC or Line IN?

MIC button is removed when you have no device selected for MIC Button in the settings. Please open Settings->Inputs and make sure you have a device selected.

Hi Dmitry!
Mic is working :)

But now i will use the microphone about my external mixer.
So i have set "MIC buton" to No device and have selected at "Input 1 (Line.In)" my LineIn from the soundcard.

But how can i new select, that the streaming signal about the RadioBos encoder is use this signal from "Input 1 (Line.In)"?

It was perfect if there was a button, like the MIC button, if Input 1 is selected in Frontpanel?

To make it use the Input 1 as a source for broadcasting, open Settings->Broadcast, in the top right corner you'll see the Source - select Input 1 there.

An ability to pay Inputs with a button will be added in the future versions.

good works :)

it would be perfect if the button would be in the program itself.

so it is a bit cumbersome, i find  ;)

a vu-meter would then also necessary, so it is not now ascertainable how loud the streamed signal is :(

There's a VU meter on the FX tab. If we add a button for Input and you activate this button - this VU meter will show the level.

Back