Suggestion for the Scheduled Tasks field

medesan

Hi I have a suggestion for the Scheduled Tasks area.
As the number of scheduled tasks increases, the scheduled tasks area becomes too crowded. I think it would be great if group timed tasks are done in accordion form. Thus, it will be more organized and it will be easier to find which task is in which group. I'm looking forward to seeing this happen in the new version.

You can create event groups, and groups can be minimized (double click the group header). The List button (under the events list) also allows enabling a filter.

You can create event groups, and groups can be minimized (double click the group header). The List button (under the events list) also allows enabling a filter.

I really liked your answer and your feedback. it was exactly what i was looking for. thank you

This suggestion has already been published, it would be great to have a real programming calendar with days, hours, weeks with modules in order to have a more global vision of the programming and to be able to make any changes. Playlists and radio shows could be present there in the form of blocks?

There are no "blocks" in RadioBOSS so it won't be always possible to show the programming in block-view. One of the typical structures is to have 2-3 playlists (e.g. night, day, evening) that start at required times, then ads and identification is started with other scheduler events, etc. I'm not sure how this can be displayed in blocks.

This is not really possible with how the scheduler currently works in RadioBOSS.

Back