Teaser in Track List

Luiz Carlos

A "track list" contains several songs and therefore when adding a "teaser" before the next track list, the "teaser" is ignored. What is the solution to the problem?

Currently there's no solution, because it only evaluates the current and next Track Lists, and not the others. You can use a separate playlist file for Teasers instead of using the tracks in the playlist window.

Atualmente não há solução, pois ele avalia apenas a Track Lists atual e a próxima, e não as demais. Você pode usar um arquivo de lista de reprodução separado para Teasers em vez de usar as faixas na janela de lista de reprodução.
existe a possibilidade de pelo menos analisar isso?

Atualmente não, porque a seleção da próxima faixa é um procedimento complexo - é necessário considerar quais faixas serão reproduzidas e quais serão reproduzidas, além de levar em consideração as regras de proteção contra repetição. Vamos considerar melhorá-lo no futuro.

Se você precisar ver quais faixas serão reproduzidas a seguir, considere usar o Gerador de lista de reprodução em vez da Lista de faixas: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/using_playlist_generator_pro.htm
Compreendo perfeitamente as considerações e estou perfeitamente ciente da complexidade do software de automação, mas se a função existe dentro do software, deve ser considerada com as demais atribuições de outras funções semelhantes. Por enquanto, seguirei as recomendações estabelecidas, mas aguardo uma breve análise para ser considerada. Obrigado.
Currently not, because selecting next track is a complex procedure - it needs to consider what tracks are played, will be played, and also take into account repeat protection rules. We will consider improving it in the future.

If you need to see what tracks are going to play next, please consider using the Playlist Generator instead of Track List: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/using_playlist_generator_pro.htm
I perfectly understand the considerations and I am perfectly aware of the complexity of automation software, but if the function exists within the software, it should be considered with the other attributions of other similar functions. For now, I will follow the established recommendations, but I await a brief analysis to be considered. Thanks.

It's possible that future versions will evaluate the following Track Lists - but we don't have immediate plans for that, so I can't tell when this is going to happen.

Back