Terminate Live Broadcast

Taylor Dixon

In the cloud player, when a livestream is started, it automatically switches over... But let's say you have given 3 DJs access to your station to broadcast from, and one of them decides to stream at a time you have NOT agreed upon. How do you kill the live broadcast? Is there anyway to terminate their connection from the cloud?

You can open Icecast admin page (from the Information section in the control panel) and "kick" the source you don't need. In the future we'll improve this, by adding allowed connection time periods and other features.

You can open Icecast admin page (from the Information section in the control panel) and "kick" the source you don't need. In the future we'll improve this, by adding allowed connection time periods and other features.
Have you implemented this?

This is what I miss very much in the entire radiogboss cloud system. When can this feature be expected?

This is what I miss very much in the entire radiogboss cloud system. When can this feature be expected?
Scheduling for DJs will be added in one of the future updates. Currently I can't tell when exactly, I'm sorry.

Back