Text to speech gets cut off?

Ron

When I do text to speech it gets cut off and I cant hear what they are say any ideas?

WBGS-Founder said:
When I do text to speech it gets cut off and I cant hear what they are say any ideas?
When does it cut off - it does not say phrase to the end? Does it happen all the time or the issue is random?

WBGS-Founder said:
yes all the time and some drops get cut off as well i am very confused?
It uses the Windows Speech API - did you make any changes to it? E.g. installed some additional voices? Did it work fine before?

WBGS-Founder said:
No it always has cut off certain audio files and TTS.
Note that RadioBOSS mixes tracks by default, that could be mixing which cuts off the file.

Can you make in ater version option to mix or not? or option to make a track switch time longer?

WBGS-Founder said:
Can you make in ater version option to mix or not? or option to make a track switch time longer?
It's already possible to configure:
- add a file type with "TTS=" identifier.
- open Crossfades (menu Settings->Crossfades) for this file type set "Mix point" to zero.

Sorry had to read it again i set them all to zero we will see what happens so far it sounds like crap I don't know why? Also what si the best buffer settings on Waspi cause i am getting static noise on base? By the way I set all to 0 and it still gets cur off?

WBGS-Founder said:
Also what si the best buffer settings on Waspi cause i am getting static noise on base?
It depends on your system. 50ms should work fine. If it does not, try increasing to 500ms and if it works fine you can try lowering it down.

WBGS-Founder said:
By the way I set all to 0 and it still gets cur off?
How much does it cut off? It does not seem to cut off anything when we've tested it here... Make sure the file type you've created actually works e.g. the text-to-speech playlist entry is marked with a color.

I would do a video but my PC is not good at videos so yeah. Some other Drops made by other artist do This as well.

Now my commercials are cutting off the half way through wtf I don't understand this is ne3w I am confused can't wait until beta comes so I can try it and see if it happens.

WBGS-Founder said:
Now my commercials are cutting off the half way through wtf I don't understand this is ne3w I am confused can't wait until beta comes so I can try it and see if it happens.
You should check crossfade settings - this does sound like it's starting to mix the next track.

Back