Tonos DTMF con retraso. Problema

nongspits

Hello, on my radio I am broadcasting another radio from another city and I use dtmf for the start and end of the program, as well as for advertisements. Listening to the tones is done by radioboss through a url address of the streaming itself, but listening to RB is at a different time than the retransmission, so my local advertisements are heard on the air and when the advertising end tone arrives, RB it cuts and goes back to the broadcast but the other station's commercials are heard for a while. By delaying 2 or 3 seconds this problem is corrected a bit but the delay difference changes and it is heard again or cuts out earlier.

Hola, en mi radio estoy retransmitiendo otra radio de otra ciudad y utilizo dtmf para inicio y fin del programa, como así también para las publicidades. La escucha de los tonos la hace radioboss por una direccion url del propio streaming, pero la escucha de RB va a distinto tiempo que la retransmisión, por lo que al aire se escucha mis publicidades locales y cuando llega el tono de fin de publicidad, RB corta y vuelve a la retransmisión pero se escuchan las publicidades de la otra estación por un tiempo. Al retrasar 2 o 3 segundos este problema se corrige un poco pero la diferencia de retraso va cambiando y se vuelve a escuchar o se corta antes.

but listening to RB is at a different time than the retransmission, so my local advertisements are heard on the air and when the advertising end tone arrives, RB it cuts and goes back to the broadcast but the other station's commercials are heard for a while. By delaying 2 or 3 seconds this problem is corrected a bit but the delay difference changes and it is heard again or cuts out earlier.
Yes, this is a known issue, the streams are not synchronized. We'll fix it in one of the future updates.

Hello, on my radio I am broadcasting another radio from another city and I use dtmf for the start and end of the program, as well as for advertisements. Listening to the tones is done by radioboss through a url address of the streaming itself, but listening to RB is at a different time than the retransmission, so my local advertisements are heard on the air and when the advertising end tone arrives, RB it cuts and goes back to the broadcast but the other station's commercials are heard for a while. By delaying 2 or 3 seconds this problem is corrected a bit but the delay difference changes and it is heard again or cuts out earlier.

Hola, en mi radio estoy retransmitiendo otra radio showbox de otra ciudad y utilizo dtmf para inicio y fin del programa, como así también para las publicidades. La escucha de los tonos la hace radioboss por una direccion url del propio streaming, pero la escucha de RB va a distinto tiempo que la retransmisión, por lo que al aire se escucha mis publicidades locales y cuando llega el tono de fin de publicidad, RB corta y vuelve a la retransmisi speed test ón pero se escuchan las publicidades de la otra estación por un tiempo. Al retrasar 2 o 3 segundos este problema se corrige un poco pero la diferencia de retraso va cambiando y se vuelve a escuchar o se corta antes.
issue got solved

Back