top 21

hartono chien

i want to know example the top 21 rank most famoust song ,

my station radio runing 24 hour,but our request program only 4 hour per day,then after end of the week i will playing and making announcement the top rank 21.

the problem is the list should be get from the 4 hour per day request program,but my radioboss running 24 hour.in other word 20 hour perday only running automatic without person only by computer

thank you

i want to know it the top list 21for the famoust song.

my station radio runing 24 hour,but our request program only 4 hour per day,then after end of the week i will announcement the top rank 21.

the problem is the list should be get from the 4 hour per day request program,but my radioboss running 24 hour.in other word 20 hour perday only running automatic without person only by computer

that way i need some feature so i can turn on and turn of the feature for top 100 rank.

maybe you have suggest ?

thank you

For now, the program does not calculate top-100 rank.

As I understand, you need to calculate how many times the song was played in the 4 hours during your request program, and not count when program was played in automated mode?

yes right right,did you thing this this feature posible ? and add to the new version

thank you

A new version will be released today - it'll count TOP-100 tracks played.
But for now, the feature to count track play will be always turned on, no matter what mode of operation (automated or manual).

how to solve my problem that i only have 4 hour per day for request song

I don't think there is a problem... The tracks which requested more often should still have bigger 'playcount' value.

sorry about this case ya,

i mean how i realy know the rank only for the 4 hour request program

Please try the version released yesterday - RadioBOSS 2.9, maybe it'll suit your needs. It does not separate request/automated mode but I think it is not really needed.

last time i use my friend's credit card to payment the radioboss name is oliver j setiawan,

can send to my email the link for new version

last time you send to my email 1 time

this is my email

thank you

Back