Track Play count

The problem relates only to any music tracks which do not update in the report.
Further to this, I discover that the music playcount updates work on a second PC, but not on the main broadcast PC.

I believe the problem is related to the MySQL database becoming unsynchronised. The report listing is working (please ignore the above and sorry for the confusion :censored:).

The playcount readings in the playlist match the database folders list on the left of the screen, but the figures in the music database itself are much lower. Would this be related to the update to RB I did in the last few days? Is there a way I can rebuild the database to sync these figures?

Further to this, I discover that the music playcount updates work on a second PC, but not on the main broadcast PC.
Please check how "Additional information storage" is configured - in Settings / General.

The playcount readings in the playlist match the database folders list on the left of the screen, but the figures in the music database itself are much lower. Would this be related to the update to RB I did in the last few days? Is there a way I can rebuild the database to sync these figures?
Muxic Library reads the data directly from the database so once it's modified, the changes will also be seen in the Music Library. The only possible exception for this is when you have Music Library open, and music is playing in RadioBOSS, the playcount for tracks that were just played, will not be increased until you reopen the library.

Back