Tree Vew in Exploreer

Dear Radioboss creators,

Could please-please be an option, if someone wants a tree view explorer to be available?
As you know, the usage of the using file explorer is almost the 90% of the total time spending.

For us it is very important, and probably a main disadvantage of the new RB. In the old explorer, we have adjust 10 lines on a mouse wheel movement, and every thing is done very quickly.
Once per several hours, we close the mail folder and reopen it and every subloder is closed and perfect!
Please, consider of having it as optional feature in next versions.

You could have 2 file explorer windows.
The user could use the one he likes and close the other.
I don't know a lot but I suppose it is something so easy for the programmers because you have it already ready.

(If we have to press F5 button to see the new files in the old explorer, it is not a serious problem that. )

For Radio-Fos
Crete, Greece

Sorry for the ????? ? letter in the name. It written in Greek letters and probably they are not supported.
My name is Eirinaios

Also, there is an another problem.
We don't want non-administrative users to be able to delete files from file explorer of radioboss.
In the previous explorer this was achivable. Perfect.
Now, how? I think every user can delete the files from hard disk!!

Could please-please be an option, if someone wants a tree view explorer to be available?
Yes, we have received similar requests and probably old fashioned explorer will be added as an option (a different tab type).

Now, how? I think every user can delete the files from hard disk!!
The file explorer in RadioBOSS provides the same features as regular Explorer in Windows does - even if they can't remove folders directly from RadioBOSS, they will still be able to delete them using Windows Explorer.

Hello!

Same here, this file explorer is causing us the triple time for file/folder locate. Please add the old Tree Explorer as an option!!

Where can i download the older version with the Tree style?

Thanks

Thanks for the link of 5.9.

Regarding the new file explorer it´s mostly because it´s not convenient to use, if it had a like an Hot Key shotcut´s to folders to make easy for us that use RadioBoss for 8 years to adapt to this new explorer.

I´ve "photochoped" an example of what could make this new explorer more atractive for daily users like me:

It would be a GREAT feature!

Thanks for your work!

Regarding the new file explorer it´s mostly because it´s not convenient to use, if it had a like an Hot Key shotcut´s to folders to make easy for us that use RadioBoss for 8 years to adapt to this new explorer.
You can create multiple File Explorer tabs in the additional zones to have quick access to different folders. There were complaints about the Tree explorer, mostly about tracks being indented a lot to the right because of sub-folders.

Back