Two characteristisc disappeared

pety

Dmitriy

Two issues:
  • In Explorer panel when I select a folder the content is not displayed in top of the panel as in the past;
  • In Playlist there is no room after the last track as in old version. When I drag a track from Explorer I cannot add it to the end of playlist. It is not good for me (which, I admit, it is good) the option: (Num-).
Even If i will use (Num-) from Explorer I need that Playlist to scroll down to see everything (start time etc.).
Is it possible to ad these requests for the future version?
Thanks a lot!

• pety said:
    In Explorer panel when I select a folder the content is not displayed in top of the panel as in the past;
    Can you please make a screenshot of this one?

pety said:
    In Playlist there is no room after the last track as in old version. When I drag a track from Explorer I cannot add it to the end of playlist. It is not good for me (which, I admit, it is good) the option: (Num-).
pety said:
Even If i will use (Num-) from Explorer I need that Playlist to scroll down to see everything (start time etc.).
This was not changed. But presence of the free space after the last item depends on RadioBOSS window height. You can try resizing the window and see that free space appears.

Back