Update to 6.3.1.0 freezes with a blank screen.

DesH

Since I updated to 6.3.1.0 via the update facility in the program, the program freezes at startup with a Blank screen, only showing the top menu "File, Edit, view etc" . Have also tried downloading the update and installing manually. No difference. I have a 32bit PC.
What is going with RadioBoss? I see a number of people have the same problem.

Since I updated to 6.3.1.0 via the update facility in the program, the program freezes at startup with a Blank screen, only showing the top menu "File, Edit, view etc" . Have also tried downloading the update and installing manually. No difference. I have a 32bit PC.
What is going with RadioBoss? I see a number of people have the same problem.
THE IDEAL IS NOT TO UPDATE UNTIL SUPPORT RESOLVES THIS.

Unfortunately it hasn't helped.. Same problem.. frozen outline of program which can't seem to load playlist, scheduler etc.. Have sent current bug report. Can only load version 6.3.0.7x64
I'm sorry it didn't help, but at least we tried :)
Can you please do the following: click Settings, Open Settings Folder, archive "Profile" folder and send the archive to us: support@djsoft.net

We're working on this issue. The problem was not reproduced, but here's a fix that potentially could fix it:
unfortunately it did not help and the radioboss now looks like this
1684948304136.png

i send you my profile folder

I'm sorry it didn't help, but at least we tried :)
Can you please do the following: click Settings, Open Settings Folder, archive "Profile" folder and send the archive to us: support@djsoft.net
Unfortunately it hasn't helped.. Same problem.. frozen outline of program which can't seem to load playlist, scheduler etc.. Have sent current bug report. Can only load version 6.3.0.7x64

6.3.1.0 & 6.3.1.1.freeze screen
6.3.1.0 e 6.3.1.1

STILL THE SAME THING.....
IF I INSTALL THIS CLEAN VERSION...IT STARTS NORMALLY. ONLY WHEN I RESTORE THE BACKUP. THE PROBLEM CONTINUES.

Perfect the correction works for me !
Thank-you for your prompt response.
The studio took a long time to start but it works

Back