VST plugins won't work on 6.1.10 version

criss_x

I have installed the 6.0.5.3 and works fine with DSP and VST plugins!!!

Yesterday I installed the version 6.1.1.0 in a separate path and I have the same settings with the 6.0.5.3 for the plugins!

Except the Stereo Tool no any other plugin appears...

I tried every way to fix but no luck!!!

Any solution???

Attachments

• RadioBoss VST plugins bug 1.jpg
    RadioBoss VST plugins bug 1.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 296
  • RadioBoss VST plugins bug 2.jpg
    RadioBoss VST plugins bug 2.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 303
Yesterday I installed the version 6.1.1.0 in a separate path and I have the same settings with the 6.0.5.3 for the plugins!
There were no changes in VST handling between those two versions. I suppose the problem could be that one version is 32-bit and the other is 64-bit. The "bitness" of the RadioBOSS and plugins must match - e.g RadioBOSS x64 will not be able to use 32-bit plugins.

I have installed the 6.0.5.3 and works fine with DSP and VST plugins!!!

Except the Stereo Tool no any other plugin appears...

I tried every way to fix but no luck!!!

Any solution???
in your picture you can see that your stereotool is a 64 bit VST plugin, if this works it means that your Radioboss is also 64 bit.
In the other image (from 6.0.5) you can see that ALL plugins run on 32 bit basis, which means the Radioboss runs on 32 bit.
as djsoft said The "bitness" of the RadioBOSS and plugins must match - e.g RadioBOSS x64 will not be able to use 32-bit plugins.

You need to be sure your OS system is 64 bit the current version of RadioBoss 6.2.1.0 is x64 bit and requires 64-bit DSP such as Stereo Tool 9.91 x64 . Also, you cannot currently have beta and stereo_tool 9.91 running. You must uninstall and install other

You need to be sure your OS system is 64 bit the current version of RadioBoss 6.2.1.0 is x64 bit and requires 64-bit DSP such as Stereo Tool 9.91 x64 . Also, you cannot currently have beta and stereo_tool 9.91 running. You must uninstall and install other
Or use 32-bit versions of everything. RadioBOSS is available in both 32 and 64 bits.

Back