VT Timing

aaron.anthony

Let's say I have a :12 intro set and a :07 VT. It's playing for :05, then the VT plays..? I like hitting the post and all, but it sounds silly. Is there a way to disable it from waiting: the :05?

Let's say I have a :12 intro set and a :07 VT. It's playing for :05, then the VT plays..? I like hitting the post and all, but it sounds silly. Is there a way to disable it from waiting: the :05?
It adjusts voice track position so that it ends when track's intro ends. I guess it's the best possible way to play an intro.

If I'm playing "In the Air Tonight" which has a 38 second intro with An 18 second vt, why would I want the system to play 20 seconds of the song before the voice track plays? Sounds like a trainwreck. I'll just have to get rid of the intros and set the mix points on tracks manually.

Aaron is this 5s a load times? Are you trying to sync music to video to music as usually the two are not the same. or just insert a voice to introduce the video? Sorry I am not really understanding what you are trying to do.

If I'm playing "In the Air Tonight" which has a 38 second intro with An 18 second vt, why would I want the system to play 20 seconds of the song before the voice track plays? Sounds like a trainwreck. I'll just have to get rid of the intros and set the mix points on tracks manually.
I recall when Voice Tracks feature was introduces, most users wanted intro to end right before voice - this way it sounds good, and I also like it. After the option to play it at outro start was removed, there were no complaints (and it was removed about 4 years ago). Maybe we should see what other users have to say about it?

Back