VU-Meter vs. LINE IN

JP_LEV

Hello,
I'm still testing out RadioBOSS and I noticed in the VU-Meter display that there is only the output from RadioBOSS visually displayed. But for me it is important, because I want to work with mixer, the VU-METER shows the LINE IN from RadioBOSS.

Is that possible?

If it can't, is there any way to use a third-party software?

Kind regards
JP

Hello,
I'm still testing out RadioBOSS and I noticed in the VU-Meter display that there is only the output from RadioBOSS visually displayed. But for me it is important, because I want to work with mixer, the VU-METER shows the LINE IN from RadioBOSS.

Is that possible?

If it can't, is there any way to use a third-party software?

Kind regards
JP
Versuchs mal hier
Try thisone

VU meter in RadioBOSS includes everything that plays through it, including line inputs and microphone.

VU meter in RadioBOSS includes everything that plays through it, including line inputs and microphone.
We currently send everything together (playlist, cartwall..) to the DX2000USB, there microphones are added and then we get everything together via LINE.IN back into RadioBOSS. Streaming would then theoretically be via Input1 and not Audio-mix as a source.

However, the VU meter in RadioBOSS only shows what is actually being played back (playlist and cartwall). What is brought in via LINE.IN is completely ignored in the VU meter.
This is exactly the problem. In mixer mode it depends on what finally comes back in and not what is played back directly by RadioBOSS. So in this case it would be exclusively LINE.IN1 and no other source.

The mixer respectively the single channels are connected to the computer via a TERRATEC Aureon 7.1 USB soundcard. Maybe this helps?

However, the VU meter in RadioBOSS only shows what is actually being played back (playlist and cartwall). What is brought in via LINE.IN is completely ignored in the VU meter.
Yes, in this case VU meter shows what's actually played in RadioBOSS - it doesn't show the input source level.

Yes, in this case VU meter shows what's actually played in RadioBOSS

I find this suboptimal. The input signal ultimately goes to the stream and therefore it would be appropriate to be able to see exactly that. Or?
How it goes from RadioBOSS into the mixer is less important than what comes back out and is streamed.
At least that's my assessment.

it doesn't show the input source level.

Can this perhaps be made optional? So that it is adjustable to what should be reacted?

hello dear, I ask if this is solved that the line 1 input does not go through radioboss, since everything that I emit through there does not go through radioboss, therefore neither through stereo tools, I work with a xenyx 2442 table and I don't know how to make the microphones and auxiliary inputs go through in radioboss.
thank you in advance

hello dear, I ask if this is solved that the line 1 input does not go through radioboss, since everything that I emit through there does not go through radioboss, therefore neither through stereo tools, I work with a xenyx 2442 table and I don't know how to make the microphones and auxiliary inputs go through in radioboss.
thank you in advance
If you use the input from RadioBOSS (e.g. play "Line input" in the playlist) then it will go through all processing that happens in RadioBOSS and will be included in the VU meters.

Back