What do i need to do to broadcast on live 365

nyankee

So i bought radioboss, and i got it working with shoutcast. Now i want to make it work with live 365. Do i need to download studio365-live software? or do i just need to enter a port  number or ip address into radioboss, if so where do i find those? Can i get a step by step guide on how to do a live broadcast to live 365 please. I did not find on anywhere on this site.

Well it does not work in live moce, i don't know why i use the port and ip address provided by live 365, but it tells me conneection/encoder died. So I tried relay mode and i got that to work, but i will not get listed on the live 365 Directory because "playlist is too short" because live 365 isnt reading id tags or music inforation, but the music is streaming without getting listed. How do i fix this, or get it to work in lvie mode?

Please contact Live365 support about this issue. The problem is on their side. Winamp and other broadcasting software doesn't work with Live365 servers too.

Okay...  So I am i doing it right then? Because the stream is going through but the id tags aren't on relay mode.  will thet go throgh on live mode? if no, how do i set up radioboss to work with lvie 365.

Back