Windows XP?

Ron

i am having so many issue with windows 10 that I cant even brows the net right Radioboss is lagging so bad cpu is using %100 I am going back to XP casue in the long run all i wanna do is talk on hangouts ts3 and run my radio and play few games thats all i dont need vista+ to do this only to broadcast then again i can use FMLE so yeah what are your thoughts casue my pc is certified for XP.

You shouldn't use Windows XP. Not all RadioBOSS features are available on that system (most notably, WASAPI is not available). We also consider dropping Windows XP support at some point in the future (2018, or 2020 maybe). Windows 10 is a fine system. It has some UI problems but nothing critical. RadioBOSS works very well on Windows 10.

If you see 100% CPU usage by RadioBOSS - this is likely because you use plugins. The more plugins, the higher the CPU usage. RadioBOSS without any sound processing, mere file playback, uses 0-2% CPU only. Disabling the plugins will drop CPU usage to near zero.

If disabling plugins doesn't help, then it's either hardware you use is old and it's not good for Windows 10, or some driver is missing.

Its how windows 10 is made your software persay, Aint the issue as I use it on windows 8.1 fine.The only other issue i have is VST plugins. When disabling them on my mic they all disable and then they stop responding this needs to be fixed so bad other than that i love this software. I always fight to make this better as i did before and this running on old computer is a must as radios don't need 3g pc to run 4/5 even a 100 dollar pc can run this fine. but if your gonna have vst plugins they must be seperated and even the control ability must be separated one option now controls everything i dont want my radio plugins touched yet they get touched when i disable plugins witch is annoying most annoying thing then they start failing and not responding then they go grey and i have to restart radioboss there for stooping my radio and listeners get mad. This should not be happening and this is a must fix once fixed you will have the best software ever. Another thing is your limitation of activation why limit that when you need a key to activate makes no sens sometimes this is making me wanna not use this casue i should not have to email you and say please can you fix my key please. I payed as you requested helped as you requested and expect to get a really good product for my cash I am not hating on you guys just trying to improve the program but every time I say this i get turned away yet i was given an my update to tell you issues and thats what i am doing now.

This message is pretty hard to read... I advice against using lots of plugins as it makes software less stable - some plugins are written poorly and lead to crashes, freezes or high CPU usage. There are plans on improving plugin support for MIC but that's not of high priority.

For activation problems, this happens very rare and only in case you install software in a short period of time on different computers.

WBGS-Founder said:
Well the plugins i use are reaper plugins and sheppi and they are coded bad?
If you experience high CPU load and crashes, the first thing to do is to disable all the plugins. If it fixes the problem, the either the plugin is bad, or plugin bridge in RadioBOSS is bad (or both :) )

Back