RadioLogger is a program used to record (archive) radio station broadcast on the computer hard drive. Archiving can be useful for example in disputes with the advertiser as a fact of advertising being broadcast or be useful for various checks. Recording can be performed 24 hours a day or in specified time intervals. The program uses leading sound compression technologies so the created files have very small size.
Screenshots (click to enlarge)
- Scheduler - automatic start/stop of recording in specified hours
- Encoding into mp3, ogg or other codec on the fly, without intermediate WAV
- Recording directly from playback device: no need for Stereo Mix input
- Records can be split into parts
- Low CPU usage
- Keeping history of records
- Automatic deletion of old records
- Flexible configuration options
- Multilingual user interface
- Full Windows Vista, 7 and 8 support; 32 and 64 bit
- ASIO sound cards are supported
- Silence detection and email notifications
- Hardware (minimal): CPU 2 Ghz 2 cores; 1 GB RAM; 1 GB hard disk space
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 (SP1+), Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2; 32- or 64-bits.