It looks OK in my laptop.
restart the pc, and the error that causes crashes hard RB was solved, but now I see text below the buttons (that appeared in the 4.7.5 update), however it is a mistake "aesthetic" that does nothing to program functionality.That's still very strange. The text should be where it's supposed to be. I advice you to perform antivirus check on your computer. Strange things like this could be caused by viruses.
@ pety: gently move the log splitter and you can see behind the text.
I analyzed my pc with antivirus and detected nothing, then I tried with another pc and the problem is also present. Steps to reproduce the error are:
1 - Set Spanish (after this all seems to work well)
2 - restart RadioBOSS
3 - text disappears "snap-in"
then this may be noted that the text that says "add input" backbeat text appears when you move the log viewer.
another topic, when you are browsing a long list in the finder, the new playcont function generates an additional complicating the search, perhaps a solution would be to charge the playcont the list after this "quiet".
I would like to report another bug, sometimes when editing fields and artist name, pressing save all information is deleted from the file