RadioBOSS 4.7 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st congrats for new beta keep it growing up but its worth fatal error after second lunch of software ,gapkiller skiping exemple 5 second of silence and the track is leading to 0 so 5 second daid air ,audio driver not emplementyed yet support of dx plugin without adaptx because vista and 7 dnt load out of date adaptx

wmPhU.jpg

ok they seem to working now after i turned on the winamp plugin and the general purpose plugin. i turned them off and restarted the Boss. it seems to be ok now.

radium98 said:
1st congrats for new beta keep it growing up but its worth fatal error after second lunch of software
Does this error appear every launch? Or it was a one time issue?

radium98 said:
,gapkiller skiping exemple 5 second of silence and the track is leading to 0 so 5 second daid air
Please do a fresh RadioBOSS install (to a different folder) and check if the gap killer still doesn't work there.

radium98 said:
,audio driver not emplementyed yet support of dx plugin without adaptx because vista and 7 dnt load out of date adaptx
I just checked, and I successfull loaded AdaptX and one of the DX plugins under Windows 7. Does it show any error message when you try to load AdaptX?

corsimusic said:
Hello Replaygain don't Works with flac track! 
corsimusic
Currently it reads ReplayGain info only from APEv2 tag. Can you please send the file to support@djsoft.net for analysis.

Hey djsoft

can you please add in a delay event button the radioboss scheduler please and can you also add in a play every hour button as well

thanks

DJsoft Hi, I found an error in the new function "Maximum time to keep in the queue".
I have a scheduled playlist is generated with the playlist generator from the programmer. is a replication and then add a jingle that plays every 15 min (also why I do it with the controller) and set if for 10 min does not play is removed from the list. the problem is that by not playing, instead of deleting the jingle I erase all programmed (the jingle which is correct but the playlist generator others who had no maximum waiting time in the list, but was playing in that time.) and the player stay on stop. I hope I was clear.

On the other hand I just discovered another error when running the task manually removed 3 or 4 seconds, no wait the time to take off

I realize now that the tasks without having no expiration date that I removed from the list.
On the other hand I have an error in palylist generator pro. always generates only two songs per category regardless of how many songs or how long schedule for that category, and I have lots of items loaded. I have disabled all options not to repeat song, artist, and total duration.

SORRY FOR DELAY YESS EVERY LUNCH I CANT USE RB NOW OS XP-SP3

I CANT OPEN RB FROM NOW ON SO I CANT TEST GAP KILLER BUT BEFORE I SAW THERE IS GAP BETWEEN SONGS SAME PRESETS LIKE IN BEFORE VERSION

bobby said:
can you please add in a delay event button the radioboss scheduler please and can you also add in a play every hour button as well
What does the "Delay" button should do?

It's already possible to play every hour: in the event properties, select "Hours" and check all the hours there.

radium98 said:
SORRY FOR DELAY YESS EVERY LUNCH I CANT USE RB NOW OS XP-SP3

I CANT OPEN RB FROM NOW ON SO I CANT TEST GAP KILLER BUT BEFORE I SAW THERE IS GAP BETWEEN SONGS SAME PRESETS LIKE IN BEFORE VERSION
This probably happens because of faulty Winamp plugins - you should delete all Winamp plugins from the plugins folder.
Another option is to do a fresh RadioBOSS install to another folder, this will reset the settings and you'll be able to start it.

Nelson said:
I realize now that the tasks without having no expiration date that I removed from the list.
On the other hand I have an error in palylist generator pro. always generates only two songs per category regardless of how many songs or how long schedule for that category, and I have lots of items loaded. I have disabled all options not to repeat song, artist, and total duration.
Please post a screenshots of your setup.

Hey djsoft

the delay button would delay the event from playing right away, incase you have something else playing in the meantime

so can you add the delay button please

and can you also get rid of the schedule timer as well please

thanks

Nelson said:
DJsoft Hi, I found an error in the new function "Maximum time to keep in the queue".
I have a scheduled playlist is generated with the playlist generator from the programmer. is a replication and then add a jingle that plays every 15 min (also why I do it with the controller) and set if for 10 min does not play is removed from the list. the problem is that by not playing, instead of deleting the jingle I erase all programmed (the jingle which is correct but the playlist generator others who had no maximum waiting time in the list, but was playing in that time.) and the player stay on stop. I hope I was clear.
You mean, it removed all tracks, not only the expired jingle?

Another option is to do a fresh RadioBOSS install to another folder, this will reset the settings and you'll be able to start it.

where programfiles/new folder/radioboss btw maybe the licence key expire ?

radium98 said:

where programfiles/new folder/radioboss btw maybe the licence key expire ?
There'll be another error if license key is expired.
Did you tried to reinstall it?

Dimitry i have removed only the hole vst folder and i lunched the rb 4.7 beta and test it works great i didnt unstall only removed the vst folder plugin ,and i deep test the gap killer i put in a song manually 5 seconds of gap and its been removed correctly but in previous version rb skip to next track and wait till end of song to fire the next one little buffer could that be done again such for slow pc will still work without hgaving a little pop thanks :)greetings

- new feature: calculate Start Time in secondary playlists (in the right-click menu - Calculate start time)

The bug is:
- When create the playlist in Temp and use the Start Time (for example set it to 02:00:00) the time is change in the real (actual) time (15:32:05) when RB plays the next track from Main.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back