RadioBOSS 4.7 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nelson said:
I realize now that the tasks without having no expiration date that I removed from the list.
On the other hand I have an error in palylist generator pro. always generates only two songs per category regardless of how many songs or how long schedule for that category, and I have lots of items loaded. I have disabled all options not to repeat song, artist, and total duration.
Please post a screenshots of your setup.
[/quote]
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

pety said:
- new feature: calculate Start Time in secondary playlists (in the right-click menu - Calculate start time)

The bug is:
- When create the playlist in Temp and use the Start Time (for example set it to 02:00:00) the time is change in the real (actual) time (15:32:05) when RB plays the next track from Main.
I tried to reproduce this on several machines here, but no luck. It seems like the same issue you were having with silence detector... When it mixed up active and temp playlist. Could you try it on another computer?

djsoft said:
Nelson said:
DJsoft Hi, I found an error in the new function "Maximum time to keep in the queue".
I have a scheduled playlist is generated with the playlist generator from the programmer. is a replication and then add a jingle that plays every 15 min (also why I do it with the controller) and set if for 10 min does not play is removed from the list. the problem is that by not playing, instead of deleting the jingle I erase all programmed (the jingle which is correct but the playlist generator others who had no maximum waiting time in the list, but was playing in that time.) and the player stay on stop. I hope I was clear.
You mean, it removed all tracks, not only the expired jingle?
Please check the new feature maximum time on the list are no events to disappear on their own regardless of having disabled the function of maximum waiting time. and sometimes the events are deleted from the list when you are leaving RB stopped running. then luckily silendio detector acts and continues to play the music from the playlist.

sorry that you post much but I found another error and inform you think is the best I can do.
When mixtuan tracks is not updated indicadior the next song

Action Radio 95.1 said:
can the VST files or dll files be mounted in folders under the VST folder in RB. or be read by RB if there are folder in there.
No, it searche? for DLL's only in the folder contents, not in subfolders.

ok the issue with one set of DLLs. eg. Waves complete setup 8.0.11. it only installs one dll in the VST folder for RB. which i think is a pointer file to the main folder that has all the VST there. the error message i get is " the program cant start because wavelib8.0.dll is missing from the machine. however the file is there is the VST folder in RB.

below is another eg

Attachments

• waves.png
    waves.png
    358.5 KB · Views: 582
Hey staff

are you guys going to add in that delay event feature in the next update of radioboss

thanks

in further test the VST  we have been testing multiple instances of vst at once time. turning three vst at once RB seems to run ok. turn on a fourth vst. the hole application hangs and then crash or able to start but not able to configure it.

another thing we also realize is if the app crash up on restart it does restart. we have to move the VST files to another folder. turn off the VST function move the files back to the folder and then turn it back on.

just want to say you are doing a very good job so far on the development of RB. thanks

Action Radio 95.1 said:
in further test the VST  we have been testing multiple instances of vst at once time. turning three vst at once RB seems to run ok. turn on a fourth vst. the hole application hangs and then crash or able to start but not able to configure it.
Are those plugins work fine together in another programs?
Also there were some bugs in the VST support found, a new version will be released today with those bugs fixed. Probably, it will fix your problem too.

Action Radio 95.1 said:
another thing we also realize is if the app crash up on restart it does restart. we have to move the VST files to another folder. turn off the VST function move the files back to the folder and then turn it back on.
You can rename the VST folder to prevent this from happening.
In the future a new optino will be added to the Start menu - "RadioBOSS fail-safe start" to start it without plugins, so you'll be able to change the settings.

bobby said:
are you guys going to add in that delay event feature in the next update of radioboss
I don't see how this option could be useful. For live events you should consider using the Manual scheduler mode.

Leandrofiorenza said:
Please check the new feature maximum time on the list are no events to disappear on their own regardless of having disabled the function of maximum waiting time. and sometimes the events are deleted from the list when you are leaving RB stopped running. then luckily silendio detector acts and continues to play the music from the playlist.
Checked on this, and it never deletes the tracks which it shouldn't delete...
Please give me more info, what tracks are deleted? How were they added to the playlist?

Hey djsoft

the manual mode does not work at all

i enable manual mode and then my event file still played right away

so i think the manual mode is broken on the radioboss scheduler

so can you fix it please

thanks

I really hate using beta products alot okay djsoft

beta products destoryed my computer in the past

so thats why i do not trust using beta products anymore

but let me guess you do not care right

i just would like to use the older versions of radioboss until this newer version is out of beta please

thanks

The beta versions of RadioBOSS are 100% safe, it's absolutely not possible that it destroy your computer or data. So you shouldn't worry about it. I really appreciate your bug reports, that helps a lot.

If you don't want to use the beta version, you can always download the latest stable one: http://dl.djsoft.net/radioboss_demo.exe

Hey djsoft

there is 1 other problem

the latest stables does not allow me to connect to my icecast .ogg servers remember

so is there anyway i can download the older versions of radioboss with my license key then

thanks

bobby said:
so is there anyway i can download the older versions of radioboss with my license key then
Here are prevoius versions:
http://dl2.djsoft.net/radioboss_setup_4.6.4.914.exe
http://dl2.djsoft.net/radioboss_setup_4.6.3.905a.exe
http://dl2.djsoft.net/radioboss_setup_4.6.2.902.exe
http://dl2.djsoft.net/radioboss_setup_4.6.1.898.exe
http://dl2.djsoft.net/radioboss_setup_4.6.0.895.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back