• English
  • Deutsch
  • Español
  • Русский
Professional Radio Automation at a price you can afford.Professional Radio Automation at a price you can afford.
RadioBOSS box
RadioBOSS makes automating your broadcast to the world, your business or shop professional, simple, affordable, reliable.

Author Topic: RadioBOSS 4.7 [beta]  (Read 235539 times)

Nelson

Re: RadioBOSS 4.7 [beta]
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2012, 11:51:24 AM »
I realize now that the tasks without having no expiration date that I removed from the list.
 On the other hand I have an error in palylist generator pro. always generates only two songs per category regardless of how many songs or how long schedule for that category, and I have lots of items loaded. I have disabled all options not to repeat song, artist, and total duration.

radium98

« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2012, 12:35:14 PM »
Does this error appear every launch? Or it was a one time issue?
 SORRY FOR DELAY YESS EVERY LUNCH I CANT USE RB NOW OS XP-SP3

I CANT OPEN RB FROM NOW ON SO I CANT TEST GAP KILLER BUT BEFORE I SAW THERE IS GAP BETWEEN SONGS SAME PRESETS LIKE IN BEFORE VERSION

djsoft

• Administrator
    • http://www.djsoft.net
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2012, 12:38:26 PM »
can you please add in a delay event button the radioboss scheduler please and can you also add in a play every hour button as well
What does the "Delay" button should do?

It's already possible to play every hour: in the event properties, select "Hours" and check all the hours there.
Dmitry  •  DJSoft.Net Team  •  Email: support@djsoft.net

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2012, 01:05:27 PM »
Does this error appear every launch? Or it was a one time issue?
 SORRY FOR DELAY YESS EVERY LUNCH I CANT USE RB NOW OS XP-SP3

I CANT OPEN RB FROM NOW ON SO I CANT TEST GAP KILLER BUT BEFORE I SAW THERE IS GAP BETWEEN SONGS SAME PRESETS LIKE IN BEFORE VERSION
This probably happens because of faulty Winamp plugins - you should delete all Winamp plugins from the plugins folder.
Another option is to do a fresh RadioBOSS install to another folder, this will reset the settings and you'll be able to start it.

I realize now that the tasks without having no expiration date that I removed from the list.
 On the other hand I have an error in palylist generator pro. always generates only two songs per category regardless of how many songs or how long schedule for that category, and I have lots of items loaded. I have disabled all options not to repeat song, artist, and total duration.
Please post a screenshots of your setup.

bobby

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2012, 01:14:06 PM »
Hey djsoft

the delay button would delay the event from playing right away, incase you have something else playing in the meantime

so can you add the delay button please

and can you also get rid of the schedule timer as well please

thanks
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 01:15:57 PM by bobby »

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2012, 01:25:31 PM »
DJsoft Hi, I found an error in the new function "Maximum time to keep in the queue".
 I have a scheduled playlist is generated with the playlist generator from the programmer. is a replication and then add a jingle that plays every 15 min (also why I do it with the controller) and set if for 10 min does not play is removed from the list. the problem is that by not playing, instead of deleting the jingle I erase all programmed (the jingle which is correct but the playlist generator others who had no maximum waiting time in the list, but was playing in that time.) and the player stay on stop. I hope I was clear.
You mean, it removed all tracks, not only the expired jingle?

radium98

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2012, 04:37:17 AM »

Another option is to do a fresh RadioBOSS install to another folder, this will reset the settings and you'll be able to start it.

where programfiles/new folder/radioboss btw maybe the licence key expire ?

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2012, 04:48:56 AM »

where programfiles/new folder/radioboss btw maybe the licence key expire ?
There'll be another error if license key is expired.
Did you tried to reinstall it?

radium98

« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2012, 04:52:18 AM »
Dimitry i have removed only the hole vst folder and i lunched the rb 4.7 beta and test it works great i didnt unstall only removed the vst folder plugin ,and i deep test the gap killer i put in a song manually 5 seconds of gap and its been removed correctly but in previous version rb skip to next track and wait till end of song to fire the next one little buffer could that be done again such for slow pc will still work without hgaving a little pop thanks :)greetings

pety

Calculate Start Time in secondary playlists - BUG
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2012, 08:33:19 AM »
Quote (selected)
- new feature: calculate Start Time in secondary playlists (in the right-click menu - Calculate start time)

The bug is:
- When create the playlist in Temp and use the Start Time (for example set it to 02:00:00) the time is change in the real (actual) time (15:32:05) when RB plays the next track from Main.

Leandrofiorenza

« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2012, 12:29:25 PM »
Please post a screenshots of your setup.
[/quote]

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2012, 01:06:23 PM »
Thanks for the details, it's definitely a bug in the Playlist Generator Pro.

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2012, 01:59:38 PM »
Quote (selected)
- new feature: calculate Start Time in secondary playlists (in the right-click menu - Calculate start time)

The bug is:
- When create the playlist in Temp and use the Start Time (for example set it to 02:00:00) the time is change in the real (actual) time (15:32:05) when RB plays the next track from Main.
I tried to reproduce this on several machines here, but no luck. It seems like the same issue you were having with silence detector... When it mixed up active and temp playlist. Could you try it on another computer?

Nelson

« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2012, 02:08:30 PM »
Thanks for the details, it's definitely a bug in the Playlist Generator Pro.
thank you, I hope you can fix soon

Leandrofiorenza

« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2012, 02:20:40 PM »
DJsoft Hi, I found an error in the new function "Maximum time to keep in the queue".
 I have a scheduled playlist is generated with the playlist generator from the programmer. is a replication and then add a jingle that plays every 15 min (also why I do it with the controller) and set if for 10 min does not play is removed from the list. the problem is that by not playing, instead of deleting the jingle I erase all programmed (the jingle which is correct but the playlist generator others who had no maximum waiting time in the list, but was playing in that time.) and the player stay on stop. I hope I was clear.
You mean, it removed all tracks, not only the expired jingle?
Please check the new feature maximum time on the list are no events to disappear on their own regardless of having disabled the function of maximum waiting time. and sometimes the events are deleted from the list when you are leaving RB stopped running. then luckily silendio detector acts and continues to play the music from the playlist.