(1) I've tried programs like Sam Broadcaster, and the arrangement of windows is most complicated and messy.(1) Agree with you on Sam. Way too complicated and busy. Not a good choice to emulate.
(2) I personally like the interface radioboss, (but not skin) .
(3) I enclose two skins I found on google I liked.
Also this good about being able to hear the air by selecting headphones for example.
(2) Skins are a good start, especially if nothing else is mooted at this stage. Choices of skins on RadioCaster are excellent. I would be happy to accept skins as a way of getting us to better graphics.
(3) I like that Livestream mixer skin...looks excellent. Excellent idea about the button for headphones too.
Don't like Harddata. Once again too messy and overdone visually.
To me, I can not think of a better way to optimize the interface, if the interface is through windows, will end up being a disaster like Sam.
I think the most important thing for now is to have several skins, I agree that RadioCaster like ADS Scheduler (even more variety), have very good skin I would like Esten in RadioBOSS.
Yes, USB sound cards become more and more popular. We'll change the way sound cards are initialized to use driver ID.
If this will be the best option
take the opportunity to ask if RB will be implemented as follows:Yes for 1 and 3. What do you mean by "player-assistant"? Probably it's been added too, but named differently
- Album cover
Sorry, I had a translation error, I meant if these things will be implemented in RadioBOSS 4.9.
For the second, I meant auxiliary player.
In this regard I have a suggestion, the player is annoying cueing him as a window that overlays the main window, maybe a good option would be to have it incorporated into the program interface, and using a button to select the output pre Preview or air outlet.
(2) Skins are a good start, especially if nothing else is mooted at this stage. Choices of skins on RadioCaster are excellent. I would be happy to accept skins as a way of getting us to better graphics.OK, experimental skin support will be added in RB 4.9.
This is great news!.
Excellent idea about the button for headphones too.What headphones button should do, play the On-Air output to PFL?
I think @DJSTU
concerns the possibility to listen to the air outlet for headphones (is what I requested)
I'm looking forward to the release of RB 4.9