• English
  • Deutsch
  • Español
  • Русский
Professional Radio Automation at a price you can afford.Professional Radio Automation at a price you can afford.
RadioBOSS box
RadioBOSS makes automating your broadcast to the world, your business or shop professional, simple, affordable, reliable.

Author Topic: RadioBOSS 5.1 [beta]  (Read 125642 times)

pety

• Experienced user
Re: RadioBOSS 5.1 [beta]
« Reply #210 on: May 05, 2014, 04:12:16 AM »
If you need I will activate Debug window. Maybe it will help.
I don't think it's necessary for now... I'll let you know if we need more details to fix it.

I found the cause of the bug.
It is not about VT but about set in TrackTool FadeIn and FadeOud.

When FadeIn and FadeOut are set the fade out on Stop will not work.

SOLVED (?).
If Fade Out is very close to the end then this can lead to the behavior you experience. Is this the case? Try moving the Fade Out point away from End.
I load a movie right now. Stay close to see something abnormal about fades.

pety

• Experienced user
« Reply #211 on: May 05, 2014, 04:17:12 AM »
There are problems about fades. If I want to set FadeOut to a track wich has set Bed the Bed is not played anymore. I think that shouldn't happened.

pety

• Experienced user
Re: RadioBOSS 5.1 [beta] - Video FadeOut+STOP
« Reply #212 on: May 05, 2014, 04:20:47 AM »

djsoft

• Administrator
    • http://www.djsoft.net
« Reply #213 on: May 05, 2014, 04:36:47 AM »
This is it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCxYeUrQ_cU
This is the intended behavior: Fade Out duration depends on where you have the End of the track. In this video it will slowly fade down till the track end, reaching the 0 volume at the very end.

There are problems about fades. If I want to set FadeOut to a track wich has set Bed the Bed is not played anymore. I think that shouldn't happened.
Please give more information on it. Do you have a file type with Bed set and after you set the Fade Out the bed is not played anymore?
Dmitry  •  DJSoft.Net Team  •  Email: support@djsoft.net

pety

• Experienced user
« Reply #214 on: May 05, 2014, 04:51:15 AM »
Quote (selected)
Please give more information on it. Do you have a file type with Bed set and after you set the Fade Out the bed is not played anymore?

Yes indeed. After set Fade Out the bed is not played anymore. Need video to see that too? Becouse I can do it :)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 05:08:35 AM by pety »

pety

• Experienced user
« Reply #215 on: May 05, 2014, 04:53:53 AM »
This is it:

This is the intended behavior: Fade Out duration depends on where you have the End of the track. In this video it will slowly fade down till the track end, reaching the 0 volume at the very end.
It is intended behviour but it is not good if I click STOP it does not stop.
If one of my co-workers make a mistake with Fades than RB make mistakes too?

It should stop with fade out after 3 seconds as is set in Crossfades. That is normal behaviour.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 04:58:11 AM by pety »

pety

• Experienced user
« Reply #216 on: May 05, 2014, 04:56:48 AM »
This is it:

It is intended behviour but it is not good if I click STOP it does not stop.
If one of my co-workers make a mistake with Fades than RB make mistakes too?

It should stop with fade out after 3 seconds as is set in Crossfades. That is normal behaviour.
There is another HUGE problem.
When I click NEXT button will start next track but the previous track continue to play. THIS IS A REAL BUGGGGG.

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #217 on: May 05, 2014, 05:48:52 AM »
Yes indeed. After set Fade Out the bed is not played anymore. Need video to see that too? Becouse I can do it :)
I'll let you know if more information on this bug is required - currently it's in the queue to be fixed.

Agreed. The fadeout-on-stop duration calculation should use the value set for the file type, not the custom FadeOut set in the Track Tool or segue editor. Will be fixed.

When I click NEXT button will start next track but the previous track continue to play. THIS IS A REAL BUGGGGG.
Actually it's the same bug as Fadeout on Stop - please wait for the next update to get it fixed. Thanks for pointing out this problem.

pety

• Experienced user
« Reply #218 on: May 05, 2014, 05:56:20 AM »
I'll let you know if more information on this bug is required - currently it's in the queue to be fixed.

Agreed. The fadeout-on-stop duration calculation should use the value set for the file type, not the custom FadeOut set in the Track Tool or segue editor. Will be fixed.

Actually it's the same bug as Fadeout on Stop - please wait for the next update to get it fixed. Thanks for pointing out this problem.
If I have a  track (just voice) with two seconds of silence in front and to the end and a bed set, then I could set Fade out to prevent abruptly stop (without fade out) of that (voice) track. Well, I tried but Fade Out eliminates bed.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 05:57:51 AM by pety »

Christian

« Reply #219 on: May 05, 2014, 01:15:42 PM »
Hello,
  Some feedback about the PLGenPro filtering I included a screenshot.
Clould it be possible to have a filter to select the oldest file. If the rule is applied more than once, make sure not to select the same file but the oldest in order.
Also a filter to select the file that has the lowest playcount or the highest playcont after filtering. Because "less than" or "More than" a fixed value is not easy to  identify has is continuousy changing.

Christian
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 01:24:26 PM by Christian »

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #220 on: May 05, 2014, 01:42:55 PM »
Christian,
1. "Track priority based on rating" - those are absolute values, not percentage.
2. The bug with empty condition will be fixed.

If the rule is applied more than once, make sure not to select the same file but the oldest in order.
Can you please explain this in more details?

Also a filter to select the file that has the lowest playcount or the highest playcont after filtering. Because "less than" or "More than" a fixed value is not easy to  identify has is continuousy changing.
Yes, in the later updates there will be %MAXPLAYCOUNT and %AVGPLAYCOUNT variables to handle this situation.

Christian

« Reply #221 on: May 05, 2014, 02:02:10 PM »

If the rule is applied more than once, make sure not to select the same file but the oldest in order.
Can you please explain this in more details?

Let say I have a folder with many old tracks that are not played often such as "gold". I want to be able to set a rule to select the track that is the oldest that have been played.  But if the rule is used twice in the same playlist generation, the second time it must select a different track. It sould select the second oldest track this time.

1. "Track priority based on rating" - those are absolute values, not percentage.
Not sure to undersand: the value "Decrease the priority by" sould be in what range !!!

Hope it make sense.
Christian
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 02:06:28 PM by Christian »

klinsoft

« Reply #222 on: May 05, 2014, 02:17:24 PM »
Now when RB is minimized and overlay event starts , i try to press the RB to maximize it and - voila ! Only the "own player stays and again i can`t maximize it. :(

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #223 on: May 05, 2014, 03:28:20 PM »
Update RadioBOSS 5.1.0.6 (Release Candidate): http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_5.1.0.6_beta.exe
  • Updated German and Spanish localization
  • Bugs fixed

klinsoft

« Reply #224 on: May 05, 2014, 04:57:59 PM »
I have an idea for this "own player" not to be on a separate window but to appear as mini bar in the main window . I can tell you the place where to be . See the picture below.

Just to appear with the filling bar and the stop button there as is now but in a way small size as showed . The name of the event can be over the filling bar. Or the name and filling bar on two rows. After end of the event just to disappear from that area

Best view for the idea will be : Name of event , below it is the filling bar of event and finally on the right side of this is the STOP button.
Something like the second picture ?

Ok i saw that if the windows is not in full screen , there is no place for it . So i add third picture with new place.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 12:56:23 AM by klinsoft »