RadioBOSS 5.1 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
pety said:
There is a BUG in User Accout.
I made another account: User.
I checked "Playback control" but it does not remain checked, even if the function works: User can use "Playback control".
I made some tests.

When I switch from Admin to another User "Playback control" is unchecked by default. That is a real BUG.
User must have control over playback, don't you think? He is in LIVE and he must Play, Stop, Next etc., etc.

Another ideea:

Great ideea with blank password.
So, I created a general User with blank password.

pety said:
When I switch from Admin to another User "Playback control" is unchecked by default. That is a real BUG.
User must have control over playback, don't you think? He is in LIVE and he must Play, Stop, Next etc., etc.
This will be fixed in today's update. The feature is new, that's why it's full of bugs now :)

pety said:
Great ideea with blank password.
So, I created a general User with blank password.
Yes, the password is optional, regular users can be created with no password. Pay attention to the Admin password as you can get in trouble if you forget it.

pety said:
I need to know how it works Playcount Priority.
Whole explanation (step-by-step).
Thanks !
You just define rules which affect the priority. Please read the first post for explanation on priority values. Each track has base priority of 50, then all rules are applied, and track priority can be modified - it will be something between 0 and 100. Please let me know if you have any further questions about it.

I've seen that Groups are in alphabetical order indeed.
Now I can make 24 customized hour playlists and also I can make a bat file with 24 commands without renaming specific playlists.

I would love to see this option in Events to be aligned and become like the second picture.

Attachments

• not aligned.JPG
    not aligned.JPG
    4.6 KB · Views: 831
  • aligned.JPG
    aligned.JPG
    4.6 KB · Views: 800
klinsoft said:
I would love to see this option in Events to be aligned and become like the second picture.
It looks better like this - will be changed in the next update.

Great improvements.
Please, be kind and make NOTES without horizontal scrollbar  :-\

Attachments

• _1_NOTES.jpg
    _1_NOTES.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 638
At User is the same problem. He cannot have control over Playback.
This wasn't fixed.

I think "Playback control" shouldn't be unchecked ever. That is a non-sense to have not permission over playback controls. User is a person who operates RadioBOSS in a Radio Station.

Dmitriy, nice adjutments for "translation". You know what I mean.

Also there is some display bug on upper left side .
It`s not affected by the language of the program  and have some space issues

Attachments

• bug.JPG
    bug.JPG
    9.2 KB · Views: 620
I have no issue on my end great software. The only issue is lag when i put my mouse over songs in the playlist area that's all my issue for now.

Attachments

• no error.png
    no error.png
    129.3 KB · Views: 631
Your OS is in other language and the weekday is splited in a short way Sat instead of Saturday
I don`t know if this is a big deal but just mention

klinsoft said:
Your OS is in other language and the weekday is splited in a short way Sat instead of Saturday

Not mine looks fine to me are you refereeing to me?

Feeeeeeew  8) 8) 8) Now its just laggy when putting my mouse over mp3s or just songs in general in the playlist. Also how do i change the week days like you have to test?

You can`t because i have some program installed (third party program ) it`s from it . I test on another computer and there is no issue like this. It`s because of CP1251 cyrilic fonts.

Oh so its just you then I thought I could get same error hmm a font should not do that unless you over right the default font Radio Boss uses in this case, you must have, but it would be wise to load all Radio Boss fonts and stuff from the program folder not windows itself as your issue you showed is one of many that can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back