RadioBOSS 5.1 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prelisten and Delete icons added to the playlist for every track

This is a wonderful new addition to the programme!

I was wondering - would it be possible to add a Stop icon on the playlist too? It would be a great help for playlist management. Currently, one can already add a stop command after a song by right clicking on it and selecting it on the menu that pops up - and this is excellent. Having seen what you?ve done by adding the prelisten and delete icons to the playlist, what I'm saying is that it would also be awesome if there would be an icon that you could press on the track itself to insert a stop command after it. Of course, as with the new playlist icons, one could decide whether or not to make it visible.

Carts:

Secondly, about carts - How possible might it be to make it so that one can drag audio from one cart box to another? Sometimes one may want to rearrange his carts without having to delete then reload that audio file into a preferred new position in the grid. I hope you understand my question.

Perhaps you might consider these options for a future version of the software.

Anyway thanks for your continued efforts to make Radio Boss the ultimate best radio broadcast software there is. It already is the best, and its only getting better.

WBGS-Founder said:
I believe they are just MP3's
Please send one of the files you can't edit tag for to support@djsoft.net

box26609 said:
I was wondering - would it be possible to add a Stop icon on the playlist too?
This is technically possible - we'll consider adding it.

box26609 said:
Secondly, about carts - How possible might it be to make it so that one can drag audio from one cart box to another? Sometimes one may want to rearrange his carts without having to delete then reload that audio file into a preferred new position in the grid. I hope you understand my question.
Yes - this is planned for future updates (RadioBOSS 5.1.x).

box26609 said:
Anyway thanks for your continued efforts to make Radio Boss the ultimate best radio broadcast software there is. It already is the best, and its only getting better.
Thanks!

In PGPro - I would like to have a feature like in other software wich Create Playlists:
Estimated Time (see image).

That will be awesome. I can aproximate where to insert  Station ID, Ads, Sweepers, Meditations etc., etc.

Attachments

• _1_Estimated_time.jpg
    _1_Estimated_time.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 833
pety said:
In PGPro - I would like to have a feature like in other software wich Create Playlists:

That will be awesome. I can aproximate where to insert  Station ID, Ads, Sweepers, Meditations etc., etc.
I've added it to the list of requests - maybe this will be added in one of the future updates.

djsoft said:
pety said:

I've added it to the list of requests - maybe this will be added in one of the future updates.
Thanks !

pety said:
djsoft said:
pety said:

Thanks !
You said MAYBE. HMMM... Why maybe? I know from experience that your Maybe = Certainly NO.

pety said:
You said MAYBE. HMMM... Why maybe? I know from experience that your Maybe = Certainly NO.
It means that the feature is added to the list but not yet assigned to any of the future versions... I wouldn't say "certainly no" in this case. There's a chance that it will be added. Playlist Generator Pro will be improved in each version.

Code installed without problem, I took all defaults and so far it seems to have updated my previous version with no issue (and the taskbar icon  pointed to the new version).
I like the look of the new features, especially the playlist generation. I think there is room for many more options in that area, but one step at a time (I would like to give priority to new tracks added to the libraries for example).
Would it be possible to update the track rating from the playlist? Library maintenance is a time consuming job, and it would be neat to be able to rate tracks as we listen to them during a show or prep.

Good job - HBZ :D

howebzar said:
I like the look of the new features, especially the playlist generation. I think there is room for many more options in that area, but one step at a time (I would like to give priority to new tracks added to the libraries for example).
Priority-boost for tracks which were not played yet will be in the next update :)

howebzar said:
Would it be possible to update the track rating from the playlist? Library maintenance is a time consuming job, and it would be neat to be able to rate tracks as we listen to them during a show or prep.
Yes, it will - the problem here is that tag info can't be modified while playing, but we'll somehow overcome this problem I think. This is planned for the nearest future.

djsoft said:
pety said:
It means that the feature is added to the list but not yet assigned to any of the future versions... I wouldn't say "certainly no" in this case. There's a chance that it will be added. Playlist Generator Pro will be improved in each version.
OK... Expanded bullets for GROUPS in PLGenPRO Presets is enough for me in this stage. Thanks !

By the way !

Is it possible that GROUPS to be arranged in alphabetical order (A-Z)? Or by numbers?

There is a BUG in User Accout.
I made another account: User.
I checked "Playback control" but it does not remain checked, even if the function works: User can use "Playback control".

Attachments

• _1_Playback_control.jpg
    _1_Playback_control.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 884
A little adjustment.
-xx dB

Attachments

• _1_MIC_Fade.jpg
    _1_MIC_Fade.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 859
When there are a lot of TABS in WZ's I cannot see the name (description) of the TAB.
So, there is necesary to have PopUP description when mouse move over the TAB.

Attachments

• _1_None_POPUP_description.jpg
    _1_None_POPUP_description.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 835
djsoft said:
howebzar said:
Priority-boost for tracks which were not played yet will be in the next update :)

howebzar said:
Yes, it will - the problem here is that tag info can't be modified while playing, but we'll somehow overcome this problem I think. This is planned for the nearest future.

Yea editing tags as well maybe the next version we will see the stop playing error go away and it will be awesome.

pety said:
Is it possible that GROUPS to be arranged in alphabetical order (A-Z)? Or by numbers?
The groups should already be in alphabetic order. I'll check if it really is so - and if not, it'll be fixed.

pety said:
A little adjustment.
-xx dB
Yes, thanks for reporting this.

pety said:
When there are a lot of TABS in WZ's I cannot see the name (description) of the TAB.
So, there is necesary to have PopUP description when mouse move over the TAB.
The next update will fix it as well :)

WBGS-Founder said:
djsoft said:
howebzar said:

howebzar said:
Yea editing tags as well maybe the next version we will see the stop playing error go away and it will be awesome.
Yes, the error should be gone. I'm not sure if it will be added in the next version, but it will be for sure in one of the future versions.

I need some information on how this works. and what are the appropriate values

Thanks

Attachments

• PLGen.png
    PLGen.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 822
nelson c said:
I need some information on how this works. and what are the appropriate values
Please read the first post about priorities. These values just set how the priority change for a track. If you don't have any additional rules defined, and you have e.g. "-40" for tracks with Rating 1 then all tracks with Rating 1 will have a priority of 10.

I need to know how it works Playcount Priority.
Whole explanation (step-by-step).
Thanks !

Attachments

• _1_PlaycountPriority.bmp
    680.3 KB · Views: 847
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back