DJSoft.Net
English Deutsch Espanol Русский
RadioBOSS
RadioBOSS makes automating your broadcast to the world, your business or shop professional, simple, affordable, reliable.
Read MoreDownloadBuy Now

Author Topic: RadioBOSS 5.1 [beta]  (Read 113100 times)

pety

Re: RadioBOSS 5.1 [beta]
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2014, 03:10:31 AM »
You said MAYBE. HMMM... Why maybe? I know from experience that your Maybe = Certainly NO.
It means that the feature is added to the list but not yet assigned to any of the future versions... I wouldn't say "certainly no" in this case. There's a chance that it will be added. Playlist Generator Pro will be improved in each version.
OK... Expanded bullets for GROUPS in PLGenPRO Presets is enough for me in this stage. Thanks !

pety

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2014, 03:13:50 AM »
By the way !

Is it possible that GROUPS to be arranged in alphabetical order (A-Z)? Or by numbers?

pety

RadioBOSS 5.1 [beta] - User Account BUG
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2014, 04:06:05 AM »
There is a BUG in User Accout.
I made another account: User.
I checked "Playback control" but it does not remain checked, even if the function works: User can use "Playback control".

pety

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2014, 04:23:28 AM »
A little adjustment.
-xx dB

pety

No POPUP descriptions
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2014, 04:57:33 AM »
When there are a lot of TABS in WZ's I cannot see the name (description) of the TAB.
So, there is necesary to have PopUP description when mouse move over the TAB.

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2014, 11:13:14 AM »
I like the look of the new features, especially the playlist generation. I think there is room for many more options in that area, but one step at a time (I would like to give priority to new tracks added to the libraries for example).
Priority-boost for tracks which were not played yet will be in the next update :)

Would it be possible to update the track rating from the playlist? Library maintenance is a time consuming job, and it would be neat to be able to rate tracks as we listen to them during a show or prep.
Yes, it will - the problem here is that tag info can't be modified while playing, but we'll somehow overcome this problem I think. This is planned for the nearest future.

Yea editing tags as well maybe the next version we will see the stop playing error go away and it will be awesome.

djsoft

• Administrator
    • http://www.djsoft.net
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2014, 02:01:51 PM »
Is it possible that GROUPS to be arranged in alphabetical order (A-Z)? Or by numbers?
The groups should already be in alphabetic order. I'll check if it really is so - and if not, it'll be fixed.

A little adjustment.
-xx dB
Yes, thanks for reporting this.

When there are a lot of TABS in WZ's I cannot see the name (description) of the TAB.
So, there is necesary to have PopUP description when mouse move over the TAB.
The next update will fix it as well :)

I like the look of the new features, especially the playlist generation. I think there is room for many more options in that area, but one step at a time (I would like to give priority to new tracks added to the libraries for example).
Priority-boost for tracks which were not played yet will be in the next update :)

Yea editing tags as well maybe the next version we will see the stop playing error go away and it will be awesome.
Yes, the error should be gone. I'm not sure if it will be added in the next version, but it will be for sure in one of the future versions.
Dmitry  •  DJSoft.Net Team  •  Email: support@djsoft.net

nelson c

• Experienced user
    • Radio Music
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2014, 10:05:49 PM »
I need some information on how this works. and what are the appropriate values

Thanks

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2014, 01:17:30 AM »
I need some information on how this works. and what are the appropriate values
Please read the first post about priorities. These values just set how the priority change for a track. If you don't have any additional rules defined, and you have e.g. "-40" for tracks with Rating 1 then all tracks with Rating 1 will have a priority of 10.

pety

« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2014, 01:18:22 AM »
I need to know how it works Playcount Priority.
Whole explanation (step-by-step).
Thanks !

pety

Re: RadioBOSS 5.1 [beta] - User Account BUG
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2014, 02:20:30 AM »
There is a BUG in User Accout.
I made another account: User.
I checked "Playback control" but it does not remain checked, even if the function works: User can use "Playback control".
I made some tests.

When I switch from Admin to another User "Playback control" is unchecked by default. That is a real BUG.
User must have control over playback, don't you think? He is in LIVE and he must Play, Stop, Next etc., etc.

Another ideea:

Great ideea with blank password.
So, I created a general User with blank password.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 02:27:07 AM by pety »

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2014, 03:54:36 AM »
When I switch from Admin to another User "Playback control" is unchecked by default. That is a real BUG.
User must have control over playback, don't you think? He is in LIVE and he must Play, Stop, Next etc., etc.
This will be fixed in today's update. The feature is new, that's why it's full of bugs now :)

Great ideea with blank password.
So, I created a general User with blank password.
Yes, the password is optional, regular users can be created with no password. Pay attention to the Admin password as you can get in trouble if you forget it.

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2014, 03:58:25 AM »
I need to know how it works Playcount Priority.
Whole explanation (step-by-step).
Thanks !
You just define rules which affect the priority. Please read the first post for explanation on priority values. Each track has base priority of 50, then all rules are applied, and track priority can be modified - it will be something between 0 and 100. Please let me know if you have any further questions about it.

pety

« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2014, 04:28:44 AM »
I've seen that Groups are in alphabetical order indeed.
Now I can make 24 customized hour playlists and also I can make a bat file with 24 commands without renaming specific playlists.

klinsoft

« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2014, 04:45:46 AM »
I would love to see this option in Events to be aligned and become like the second picture.