• English
  • Deutsch
  • Español
  • Русский
Professional Radio Automation at a price you can afford.Professional Radio Automation at a price you can afford.
RadioBOSS box
RadioBOSS makes automating your broadcast to the world, your business or shop professional, simple, affordable, reliable.

Author Topic: RadioBOSS 5.4 [beta]  (Read 171082 times)

jmattu

Re: RadioBOSS 5.4 [beta]
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2015, 10:01:15 AM »
all these updates doesn't kill the music level to zero except beta 5.2.0.9. I'm still using this version only because this reason. please fix it otherwise I love all the changes. Again when my music is playing and I press the Mic should not going anything on air execpt my voice. But still music going on air. very low volume.

nelson c

• Experienced user
    • Radio Music
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2015, 11:05:34 AM »
You can add priority to the command "playback info" Api?
It would also be nice to be able to modify priority it from Api

djsoft

• Administrator
    • http://www.djsoft.net
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2015, 12:48:27 PM »
all these updates doesn't kill the music level to zero except beta 5.2.0.9. I'm still using this version only because this reason. please fix it otherwise I love all the changes. Again when my music is playing and I press the Mic should not going anything on air execpt my voice. But still music going on air. very low volume.
The sound level issue will be fixed in the next update - if level set below -30dB, it will kill the sound completely.

I'm not sure that I understood the request...
Dmitry  •  DJSoft.Net Team  •  Email: support@djsoft.net

nelson c

• Experienced user
    • Radio Music
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2015, 03:51:56 PM »
Sorry there is a problem of translation.
I meant to see the priority of each track from the API. The command API "playbackinfo" brings several track data such as the artist, title, etc. It would be interesting to also bring the priority of each track set.

On the other hand the other application is to modify the priority specified for each track, since some API command.
example:
Code: [Select]
http://IP:port?pass=1234&action=UpdatePriority&Value=5

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2015, 04:13:14 PM »
I meant to see the priority of each track from the API. The command API "playbackinfo" brings several track data such as the artist, title, etc. It would be interesting to also bring the priority of each track set.

On the other hand the other application is to modify the priority specified for each track, since some API command.
example:
There's no priority tag in RadioBOSS, did you mean rating instead?

nelson c

• Experienced user
    • Radio Music
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2015, 04:43:47 PM »

example:
There's no priority tag in RadioBOSS, did you mean rating instead?

So is. Sorry always call this field "priority" because Playlist Generator, the rating works as a priority.
I'm sorry

You can add this?

Marco Nicolosi

• I'm here to learn
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2015, 06:18:47 PM »
Hello Dmitry,
I want to show in the first picture as I see the little buttons on Play Generator Pro on my little notebook where I installed RadioBOSS 5.4.0.1 Beta, the second photo the same window Play Generator Pro buttons are normal. Why? This does not happen in previous versions.

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2015, 04:06:05 AM »
I feel this version is laggy, Also there is bugs in the ad scheduler my ads don't play they are skipped. Also Radio boss is using 25 to 30 percent CPU? Oh I also don't know if you addressed the plugins on music overlapping mic? In this version or not. VST's all crash and none will load at all I mean none.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 04:14:58 AM by WBGS-Founder »

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2015, 05:40:43 AM »
So is. Sorry always call this field "priority" because Playlist Generator, the rating works as a priority.
I'm sorry

You can add this?
Yes, I think this will be possible.

Hello Dmitry,
I want to show in the first picture as I see the little buttons on Play Generator Pro on my little notebook where I installed RadioBOSS 5.4.0.1 Beta, the second photo the same window Play Generator Pro buttons are normal. Why? This does not happen in previous versions.
The buttons will have text when you activate the Screen Reader mode (in RadioBOSS's View menu). You should deactivate this function.

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2015, 05:43:25 AM »
I feel this version is laggy, Also there is bugs in the ad scheduler my ads don't play they are skipped. Also Radio boss is using 25 to 30 percent CPU? Oh I also don't know if you addressed the plugins on music overlapping mic? In this version or not. VST's all crash and none will load at all I mean none.
It will use CPU while it reads track information for your playlist. This is done in the background and should not affect operation.

The plugins fix is in the development queue.

Regarding VSTs - some works fine with RadioBOSS, some are not, it depends on the plugins. At some point the VST bridge will be rewritten.

box26609

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2015, 09:48:15 AM »
Thank you for the new update. Was the mixdown feature included? Where you can mixdown the playlist into a single audio file. I had requested for it as a feature several weeks ago and you'd said you'd add it.
The feature was not implemented in this release, sorry - it's still planned for the future.

Aaaargh.. patiently waited for 4 months thinking it would be in this latest update!  :(

pety

• Experienced user
RadioBOSS 5.4 [beta] - Playlist Alignment
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2015, 11:05:37 AM »
I do not know if this was reported:
RB plays an event from Line.IN followed by ID station.
The alignement is wrong?

pety

• Experienced user
RadioBOSS 5.4 [beta] - Some UI issue
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2015, 11:17:56 AM »
In shuffle mode there is no time calculation?

pety

• Experienced user
Is there 5.4.0.1 beta?
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2015, 11:22:28 AM »
Is there 5.4.0.1 beta?

nelson c

• Experienced user
    • Radio Music
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2015, 12:32:42 PM »
I'm sorry

You can add this?
Yes, I think this will be possible.
It will be an update to this beta? :)

Every year the end of December, January and February go once a month to the radio.
(I am in another city)
Therefore radio remotely control it. (For the API mostly, but sometimes by teamviewer)
Therefore it would be very useful.

I am still using version 5.3 as Air. There will be some fairly stable to use version December 15?
I leave the radio on December 21 so I want to install 5.4 above, to ensure that there is no serious problem.

Thanks