BIG PROBLEM

feelfm

Hola, nuestro radioboss cada vez que reproducimos, aun cambiando la versi?n de software, pega bajones de sonido y recupera el volumen al momento, algo muy molesto. Da igual que usemos breakaway, stereotool... lo sigue haciendo igual.

"Hi, our radioboss every time we play, even changing the software version, smashes sound and recovers the volume at the moment, something very annoying. No matter how we use breakaway, stereotool ... it still does the same."

You should try using RadioBOSS without any processing: disable StereoTool, Breakaway and other sound processing tools and see if it fixes the problem.

We tried to broadcast directly to the soundcard without processor and we got the same result. Is very strange.

Please make sure you have AutoAmp disabled - incorrectly configured AutoAmp can cause problems with volume level.

What RadioBOSS version do you use?

When you remove the breakaway and leave the sound direct, with autoamps turned off you can see that a track is sounding, paste a bass in the audio and keep that volume low. What made the breakaway was to normalize the volume down.

We use RadioBoss 5.5.4

Without sound processing, RadioBOSS plays the track as it is. If you remove sound processing and the track still doesn't play right then I suppose the track is recorded this way. Another possibility is that you didn't disable sound processing completely (something still left enabled, e.g. Compressor) - please post a screenshot of your RadioBOSS window with DSP tab open.

RadioBoss connect to a streaming and it still doing the same, is very strange.

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 556
feelfm said:
RadioBoss connect to a streaming and it still doing the same, is very strange.
The DSPs are disabled, so I suppose the problem is either with files you play, or it's something to do with sound card (e.g.sound processing is enabled there).

What we will do will be to reinstall the software from 0. When we do we tell you the result, to see if this problem disappears.

This may work - if you want a fresh install, then I suggest installing it to a different folder.

Back