Colors

???????

1. ???????? ?? ???????? ??????? ????? ??? ?????????? ?????? ?? ?????? ? ????????? ? ?? ?????? ????? ?????????, ????? ????????.

2. ????? ??????? ???? ?? ??????? ???????? ??????? ????? ???????? ?? ???? ??????. (??? ????? ???????? ?? ????????). (Rus).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. I would like to return color Tran the track without going to settings and not to change the style of the program, one click

2. Very to do would be a function of pride different color tabs on the Play list. (or the color of the names on the tabs). (Engl).

??????? said:
1. I would like to return color Tran the track without going to settings and not to change the style of the program, one click
This can be changed from the settings window. What is the point of not using the settings window for this task?

??????? said:
Very to do would be a function of pride different color tabs on the Play list. (or the color of the names on the tabs)
We'll consider this feature for the future versions.

djsoft said:
??????? said:
This can be changed from the settings window. What is the point of not using the settings window for this task?

??????? said:
Very to do would be a function of pride different color tabs on the Play list. (or the color of the names on the tabs)
djsoft said:
??????? said:

??????? said:

? ???? ? Radio Boss 5.6.2.0. ?????????? ????? (??????) ????? ??? ???????? ???????? ? ?????? ?????, ?? ????? ??????????????? ??? ????? ???????????? ? ???? ?? ????????? (??????) ? ????? ??????? ????? ??????????, ???? ?????? ??? ???????? ????? ? ???? ????????, ???????? ?? ????? Windows 10, ? ????? ??????? ????? ?? (??????) ??? ???????? ? ?????????? ????????? ?????  ? ????? (??????). ?? ?? ????? ? ???????? ?????????? ?? ?????? ?????? Radio Boss. (RUSS).

I have a Boss Radio 5.6.2.0. fitted style (carbon) for convenience, painted in different colors, but after playing all the paths are colored in the default color (black) and back to back color impossible, if every time to change the style in the clothing, for example the style for Windows 10, and later to return again to (carbon), it is inconvenient and hammered some pieces in the style (carbon). Because of this I am forced to stay with the old version of Radio Boss. (Englis).

Attachments

• 1. Yes Color.JPG
    1. Yes Color.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 330
  • 2. No Color.JPG
    2. No Color.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 322
Please note that there's Russian forum where you can write and receive replies in Russian: https://www.radioboss.ru/smf_ru/

For the colors, you need to adjust the "Played track color" to match the main playlist color. E.g. if you use grey color for playlist, then select the same grey color for played tracks. When colors match, it's treated as "no color" and played tracks colors will not change.

I used different options for settings, but it's impossible to return colors to their previous place, for today this problem is not solved.

(? ??????????? ?????? ???????? ?????????, ?? ?????????? ??????? ????? ?? ??????? ?????, ?? ??????????? ???? ??? ???????? ?? ???????).

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    170.8 KB · Views: 325
??????? said:
I used different options for settings, but it's impossible to return colors to their previous place, for today this problem is not solved.
You can always reload one of the predefined styles, or manually set the color to match the main playlist color. You can also create your own style, so you can reload it in case you need to reset color settings to your own preferences.

I do not understand why so complicating the work of users such actions, it is much easier to make just a reset button for playing back tracks for the renewal of the color gamut.

(?? ???????, ?????? ??? ????? ????????? ?????? ????????????? ?????? ??????????, ??????? ????? ??????? ??????? ?????? ?????? ??? ?????????? ?????? ? ?????????? ???????? ?????).

??????? said:
I do not understand why so complicating the work of users such actions, it is much easier to make just a reset button for playing back tracks for the renewal of the color gamut.
Maybe we'll add such a feature in the future.

Back