I love the possibility to generate reports for FCC here in the US and Copyright companies, but also as a proof when, and on what time a certain song/commercial has been played! Thank you!!
Issue: When I stopped the radio-player (playlist) with 4 minutes of silence, it didn't generated any email error report for us. We have not received an email or spam. The box was marked with "Send email notifications in case of any errors or silence"! If it doesn't generate a report by manual silence, it would be great to send a "test report" or have a "test functionality"! This function in combination with sending auto text messages when certain email are received in my email box will give me a lot of extra sleep. In this case I can receive a text alert when emails are send by error or silence. (See below links for instructions)https://www.cnet.com/how-to/auto-forward-important-email-to-your-phone-as-a-text-message/https://www.howtogeek.com/210956/how-to-configure-automatic-text-message-alerts-for-important-emails/
Couple of small things I believe would be great improvements:
1) The reports can not be generated if you use a large amount of data. For example: If we generate a monthly report, the server gives a time out error. (probably because it takes to long to load)
2) It would be great if the generated report is automatically saved with the station name and dates the report is generated for. If I want to generate 4 reports from 4 different days, all reports will be saved as "report". It would be great if it would be for example: "[Station Name] + [Date Reports Generated]" WKOM Radio report 2019-2-2_2019-2-8
3) Would it be possible to publish somewhere the headers of the reports used in CSV or export the reports with headers?
4) It would be Super if you can ad a custom field with info in -> Media -> File Manager -> Tracks ->Tag Editor which will be exported in the report as-well. Specially for notes in regards the tracks or spots being played.
5) Would it be possible in the future to make a selection WHAT the reports are exporting. It's a small thing to delete the info not needed, but it would save time and CPU if you could pre-select the info WHAT you like to export in a report.
6) Export functionality in ZIP?
For the rest: We LOVE the way RadioBoss Cloud works!! Impatiently we wait for future developments. We are running 4 RB Clouds for 3 FM stations and 1 AM Station in Metropolitan areas without any Flaws!!