• English
  • Deutsch
  • Español
  • Русский
Professional Radio Automation at a price you can afford.Professional Radio Automation at a price you can afford.
RadioBOSS box
RadioBOSS makes automating your broadcast to the world, your business or shop professional, simple, affordable, reliable.

Author Topic: RadioBOSS Cloud [beta]  (Read 99679 times)

rllom

• Diseñada Exclusivamente para Tus Oidos
    • Radio Andromedda
Re: RadioBOSS Cloud [beta]
« Reply #450 on: April 18, 2020, 08:09:34 AM »
Cuando tendremos la opción de crear un evento que suene en determinadas horas específicamente, a como se puede hacer con Radioboss Soft, la opción la dejo en la captura adjunta
http://radioandromeda.tk - Combinación Perfecta del Pasado y El Presente

djsoft

• Administrator
    • http://www.djsoft.net
« Reply #451 on: April 19, 2020, 03:52:51 AM »
It's planned for one of the future updates. But it will probably be in another way, where you can specify multiple start times - this gives more freedom compared to the hours option.
Dmitry  •  DJSoft.Net Team  •  Email: support@djsoft.net

Radio Radio

« Reply #452 on: April 21, 2020, 01:44:09 PM »
hello,
is there a "Best Practice" to connect and disconnect in between scheduled streaming and "live Shows"??
I keep having issues with the difference inbetween latency/lag and live shows.
We can have up to 10-12 seconds delay with the stream vs live shows.
I know we can change the latency but that also creates other issues...

Any solutions or ideas??

thnx

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #453 on: April 22, 2020, 03:24:35 AM »
We can have up to 10-12 seconds delay with the stream vs live shows.
There's no way to get rid of latency, and usually there's no need. You can start live stream e.g. 30 seconds before end of the currently playing track in the cloud - it should sound fine.

heropiggy95

« Reply #454 on: April 23, 2020, 05:52:12 AM »
Hi, I would like to suggest for the ability to view the audio codec and bitrate of a song to be added to the Media library, perhaps in the Tag editor.
Currently, only the Artist/Title/Track length/Album/Year/Genre/Comment information is viewable.

Thanks!

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #455 on: April 23, 2020, 07:36:08 AM »
What is the use for this information?

Radio Radio

« Reply #456 on: April 23, 2020, 08:27:08 AM »
In Settings -> File Type is see an additional options to set: "Also use file type for "Network Streaming"
What does this do? I do not understand.

Thnx

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #457 on: April 23, 2020, 02:29:45 PM »
If you enable this, file type settings will be applied for network streams. It allows you to set custom crossfade settings for network streams.

Radio Radio

« Reply #458 on: April 23, 2020, 02:47:48 PM »
If you enable this, file type settings will be applied for network streams. It allows you to set custom crossfade settings for network streams.
Thats amazing fabulous awesome!!!!
Thank you!!

heropiggy95

« Reply #459 on: April 23, 2020, 09:49:27 PM »

Sometimes we have more than 1 copy of the same track, and want to check which version has been uploaded to the server, whether it's 128/320kbps, CBR/VBR, MP3/AAC/OGG/OPUS etc. Or to prevent accidental deletion of a higher quality file. It's hard to differentiate the files in the Media library when they share the same artist/title.

I noticed that this codec/bitrate information is already shown in the desktop version of RadioBOSS tag editor (along with play count and last played time), just wanted to ask if it can be made available in RadioBOSS Cloud too. Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 10:14:23 PM by heropiggy95 »

heropiggy95

« Reply #460 on: April 24, 2020, 07:44:41 AM »

Sometimes we have more than 1 copy of the same track, and want to check which version has been uploaded to the server, whether it's 128/320kbps, CBR/VBR, MP3/AAC/OGG/OPUS etc. Or to prevent accidental deletion of a higher quality file. It's hard to differentiate the files in the Media library when they share the same artist/title.

I noticed that this codec/bitrate information is already shown in the desktop version of RadioBOSS tag editor (along with play count and last played time), just wanted to ask if it can be made available in RadioBOSS Cloud too. Thanks.

Also would like to point out that song information (Artist/Title/Album/Year/Genre/Comment) for Opus files does not show up in the Tag editor, while song information for Ogg Vorbis files show up correctly. If I'm not wrong, both Ogg Vorbis (.ogg) and Opus (.opus) utilise the Vorbis Comment tag system.

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #461 on: April 26, 2020, 12:37:54 PM »
I noticed that this codec/bitrate information is already shown in the desktop version of RadioBOSS tag editor
It's only detected on playback and is not stored anywhere. Detecting it on file upload will complicate tracks processing (and increase server load) - I'm not really sure that it's worth it, I'm sorry. It can display file size and you can guess if the bitrate is higher by that.

Also would like to point out that song information (Artist/Title/Album/Year/Genre/Comment) for Opus files does not show up in the Tag editor, while song information for Ogg Vorbis files show up correctly. If I'm not wrong, both Ogg Vorbis (.ogg) and Opus (.opus) utilise the Vorbis Comment tag system.
Can you please send one of the opus tracks to support@djsoft.net - we'll check it.

heropiggy95

« Reply #462 on: April 29, 2020, 09:23:58 PM »
Can you please send one of the opus tracks to support@djsoft.net - we'll check it.

Hi, I've already sent an email on 27 April with the subject "Submission of sample Opus (.opus) track". Please check if you've received it. Thanks.

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #463 on: April 30, 2020, 05:02:22 AM »
We did not receive such an email, I'm sorry. Maybe the file is too large?

heropiggy95

« Reply #464 on: May 01, 2020, 12:58:37 AM »
We did not receive such an email, I'm sorry. Maybe the file is too large?

Here is a screenshot of the email that I sent. Please verify that I did not send it to the wrong email address?