• English
  • Deutsch
  • Español
  • Русский
Professional Radio Automation at a price you can afford.Professional Radio Automation at a price you can afford.
RadioBOSS box
RadioBOSS makes automating your broadcast to the world, your business or shop professional, simple, affordable, reliable.

Author Topic: RadioBOSS Cloud [beta]  (Read 86249 times)

djsoft

• Administrator
    • http://www.djsoft.net
Re: RadioBOSS Cloud [beta]
« Reply #480 on: May 20, 2020, 04:18:13 AM »
Question: why does an event, after you give it a date to disable, doesn't want to re-enable when you do so?
The option as its name implies, only disables an event - it does not re-enable it. This is by design. If you need an event to run during certain period of time, you can consider using the "Repeat every" feature and limit the number of repeats.

I shall be very pleased if i could generate playlist with genres and bpm info.
Can you please provide more information on what it should do?
Dmitry  •  DJSoft.Net Team  •  Email: support@djsoft.net

actucast

• Actucast
« Reply #481 on: May 23, 2020, 10:06:45 AM »
Hello !

Are you planning to add a duplicate song tag finder? Many of us are adding music and we would like to have a function that searches for duplicate titles. I think it is a very important function I hope it will be added because I do not know how to do ...

djsoft

• Administrator
    • http://www.djsoft.net
« Reply #482 on: May 24, 2020, 04:11:23 AM »
Are you planning to add a duplicate song tag finder? Many of us are adding music and we would like to have a function that searches for duplicate titles. I think it is a very important function I hope it will be added because I do not know how to do ...
Curently we do not plan on adding such a feature. We'll add file search option soon - this may help you find duplicate songs.
Dmitry  •  DJSoft.Net Team  •  Email: support@djsoft.net